Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2 Empty Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2

Post by Lurker Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Less than 4 weeks to the release of DA2 ..yaaayyyy Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2 331240

anybody else looking forward to this game? Smile

Trailer:

and a New Champion Trailer:

---------
and in may it's time for Geralt to make his comeback Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2 422499

I'm probably even more excited for that

so..all I need is time.. a LOT of time Very Happy
thank god at least Mass Effect 3 is a few more months away lol!
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2 Empty Re: Upcoming RPG's in the first half of 2011: Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2

Post by LewNi Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 am

I am about to burst from the anticipation in waiting for Portal 2 to come out. If you have not tried the original I highly suggest it. It was included in the "Orange Box" by Valve as an extra and it took off. I won't spoil any surprise for those of you who have not played yet but I will say be prepared to think outside the box. It is available for PC as well as PS3 and Xbox. It is one of the few games I actually like to replay!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down