Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad I found You!

5 posters

:: News :: Introductions

Go down

Glad I found You! Empty Glad I found You!

Post by Dough Dude Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:57 am

I wondered what happened to Janey after all the drama at that other place. So glad I found you guy's. I never posted much....I work 12 hour days, then go home and chase a 3 y/o. But I was there everyday reading. Thanks for all the dedication you showed...and thank you Janey for this forum. Smile
Dough Dude
Dough Dude

Back to top Go down

Glad I found You! Empty Re: Glad I found You!

Post by LLL Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 am

Dough Dude wrote:I wondered what happened to Janey after all the drama at that other place. So glad I found you guy's. I never posted much....I work 12 hour days, then go home and chase a 3 y/o. But I was there everyday reading. Thanks for all the dedication you showed...and thank you Janey for this forum. Smile

Welcome cheers
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 am

Hey Doughy,

It is really great to see you! You are most welcome here. In fact you will find that nearly all of the regular people on the threads are here!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dough Dude Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 am

LLL wrote:
Dough Dude wrote:I wondered what happened to Janey after all the drama at that other place. So glad I found you guy's. I never posted much....I work 12 hour days, then go home and chase a 3 y/o. But I was there everyday reading. Thanks for all the dedication you showed...and thank you Janey for this forum. Smile

Welcome cheers
Thanks!
Dough Dude
Dough Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Dough Dude Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

Janey wrote:Hey Doughy,

It is really great to see you! You are most welcome here. In fact you will find that nearly all of the regular people on the threads are here!
I see a lot of people I knew from that other place. Thanks again!
Dough Dude
Dough Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodmockingbird Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 am

Hello Dough Dude -- looks like we here in the S Central states are going to get another round of ice and snow tomorrow.

We're not greedy here in OK -- we are glad to share with you and TX -- and we are going to provide free overnight shipping on your order of miserable precipitation.

goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dough Dude Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 am

goodmockingbird wrote:Hello Dough Dude -- looks like we here in the S Central states are going to get another round of ice and snow tomorrow.

We're not greedy here in OK -- we are glad to share with you and TX -- and we are going to provide free overnight shipping on your order of miserable precipitation.

We're suppose to get around 8 inches here.
Dough Dude
Dough Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Hey Dough have y'all dug out yet?! What a winter, huh. I can't believe all of the snow we've gotten, although y'all got smacked harder than we did here in Nashville for sure. Goodmockingbird is surely ready for spring as I'm sure the rest of us are. What a winter. Oh, yeah, I already said that. That's how bad it's been, my brain is dried out from all the central heat.

I go through Little Rock a lot as I drive to Dallas to see my family as much as I can. I'll think of ya next time I go!!!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down