Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up and Running With Little Sock News

+14
Exogenisis
ICU
EggNigma
LLL
Kennedy
cab123
Alba
pilot72
Australiana
BelgianBoy
Lurker
Muhajiir
tacodog
Janey
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Up and Running With Little Sock News Empty Up and Running With Little Sock News

Post by Janey Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 am

Hello All,

It is with sincere gratitude to LLL that I can announce we have a site for us. Regardless of what happens at GLP, Little Sock News will now continue. We will be registering URLs, setting up a more formal looking site etc just as soon as we can.

I am really grateful for LLL and his hard work in getting this set up. I am also grateful that you all are here!

Janey
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Up and Running With Little Sock News Empty Re: Up and Running With Little Sock News

Post by cbfunk Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 am

Wonderful Thank you !!!

cbfunk

Back to top Go down

Up and Running With Little Sock News Empty Re: Up and Running With Little Sock News

Post by tacodog Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 am

Great Janey! Thank you for continuing this thread! cheers
tacodog
tacodog

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 am

I hope we can gather all friends from GLP threads here, it will be a great Real Time News site =)
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 am

yes everyone please spread the word that we are here. When we transition to a more formal site, the info will be posted here too.
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 am

Hello Janey, hello sockies Very Happy

what a great idea, muchos gracias LLL cheers

and thank you Muhajiir, for spreading the word in the ATS thread, i was just lurking around there
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by brfly gr Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 am

great!

brfly gr

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 am

Wonderfull! Glad we live in this day and age. Very Happy
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 am

just to remind you all, as I have just had messages on this. I will be running Little Sock News now no matter what happens to GLP. In fact, I will be unlikely to post there again.

We will get the LSN site updated with a littlesocknews.com URL and a fancier forum etc just as soon as we are able

Again, my thanks to LLL for setting this up and all of you for being here!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 am

Lurker wrote:Hello Janey, hello sockies Very Happy

what a great idea, muchos gracias LLL cheers

and thank you Muhajiir, for spreading the word in the ATS thread, i was just lurking around there

Thats because you are a Lurker lol!
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Australiana Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

Janey wrote:Hello All,

It is with sincere gratitude to LLL that I can announce we have a site for us. Regardless of what happens at GLP, Little Sock News will now continue. We will be registering URLs, setting up a more formal looking site etc just as soon as we can.

I am really grateful for LLL and his hard work in getting this set up. I am also grateful that you all are here!

Janey

Hello and good to meet you all.

Australiana

Back to top Go down

Post by pilot72 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 am

I've been watching these threads for sometime and even posted a while back. Thank you so much for opening this site and keeping the news flowing. I'm so glad I found you guys. Keep up the great work.
pilot72
pilot72

Back to top Go down

Post by Alba Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 am

Hello to you all

Have been lurking around in GLP and followed Little Socks News almost from the very start. Though I doesn´t participate in the discussion very much (because of my english grammar) I truly enjoy Janeys sharing of news and I´m so happy you have created this site for this purpose. Thanks!

flower
Alba
Alba

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 am

Alba wrote:Hello to you all

Have been lurking around in GLP and followed Little Socks News almost from the very start. Though I doesn´t participate in the discussion very much (because of my english grammar) I truly enjoy Janeys sharing of news and I´m so happy you have created this site for this purpose. Thanks!

flower
not to worry about your grammer, mines not the best and i'm american.As you know Janey invites all to join her thread,just show respect.we all help each other translating when needed.WELCOME
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 am

cab123 wrote:
Alba wrote:Hello to you all

flower
not to worry about your grammer, mines not the best and i'm american.As you know Janey invites all to join her thread,just show respect.we all help each other translating when needed.WELCOME

absolutely! everyone is welcome to get involved here, no matter how good their English is!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennedy Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

flower

Good morning everyone .. thanks Janey for creating this place:)
Kennedy
Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 am

Kennedy wrote: flower

good morning! special thanks go to LLL who is working hard on all the setting up of the webspace and software. It is so kind of him!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 am

Janey wrote:
Kennedy wrote: flower

good morning! special thanks go to LLL who is working hard on all the setting up of the webspace and software. It is so kind of him!

No problem, It's just a free forum building site, once you done a few it's easy, Any thing to keep us all together. Very Happy
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 am

Good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by EggNigma Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 am

I've always looked on Janey as one of the GLP'ers less likely to be a shill so I'm glad this site exists in lieu of GLP!

I won't be posting there again either, if I'm honest it was hard not to get dragged into the flamewars sometimes, especially when good people were being dragged through the mill!

Anyway, thanks for starting this site Janey! I hope to read and share in many more informative postings.

Egg

EggNigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ICU Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 am

I was at this other site and people there are asking for Janey, http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Paging-Janey I hope I do not get in trouble for posting that link but I was just trying to let Janey know that others are asking for her talents.
ICU
ICU

Back to top Go down

Post by Exogenisis Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks for the new home Janey

Exogenisis
Exogenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 am

Special thanks to LLL,

I know u suggested this to janey a few days ago, glad u did.
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by LetMeBe Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am

Great to see you up and running Janey!! I've been mostly lurking your awesome egypt threads since they started.

Thanks so much for all you do, and thanks to LLL for all your help!
LetMeBe
LetMeBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 am

Janey...I have been a lurker at GLP, read your posts daily. I also don't get involved in discussions but want you to know I will be here everyday reading the news. Thank you for setting this up. Good luck and lots of love.

Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next