Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

+42
Rickster58
boobu
Jeremiah
Betsy Ross
Poof
Dead Revolutionary
Alaskan Girl
Luna
caliigirl
Swinburnian
butterfly girl
Mimi
IsisAurelia
all4free
Joe Bese
northerntomcat
FoolOnTheHill
Mother Mary
LewNi
huntermj
Paddy
Canary
Tangy
Logical Paradox
Babsi
ZX12R
Limpan
Myhaloisgone
Aetius Romulous
4EVAFREEisME
Lurker
Muhajiir
Earth Cries
tacodog
LLL
cab123
BelgianBoy
Ubetcha
Strawberry
MissHidalgo
Canuck36
Janey
46 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 39 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Janey Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

boobu wrote:
Godzilla85 wrote:For the love of all that is good in this world I can't take it anymore....hell I'll make a speech if he doesn't Razz
LMAO!!! You go, Zilla! You have our permission!!! lol!

if he doesnt get on with it soon there will be a coup from me and the little sock will take power Wink
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 39 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Babsi Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Janey wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
Janey wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:Delay in speech due to conflicts and negotiations behind closed doors/AJA

confirmed, they are still trying to do the deal

Anything on the wires WHAT the negotiations is about?

is it about sulaiman or not?

yes it is about Suleiman wanting to take over

THIS MEANS FARGIN WAR then....put your seatbelts on if that's true.
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

if he is not going or if Sillyman takes over we are in a world of trouble
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Revolutionary Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I truly hope Suleiman is forced out, but according to the LA Times he has support:

EGYPT: Generals support handover to Vice President Omar Suleimanhttp://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/02/egypt-generals-support-handover-to-suleiman.html

Edit: Sorry LA Times' source is Al Arabiya so not according to the LA Times but according to Al Arabiya.

Last edited by Dead Revolutionary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead Revolutionary
Dead Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickster58 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I am starting to fear the worst outcome for the people of Egypt. Suiliman is not a choice of the people. Where will the armed forces loyalty lie?
Rickster58
Rickster58

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

so the leaks points to that he will not step down, and VP will be in charge..

oh boy.. there ya go.. same crap as his first speech will that be
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Rickster58 wrote:I am starting to fear the worst outcome for the people of Egypt. Suiliman is not a choice of the people. Where will the armed forces loyalty lie?

I think THAT is the question of the hour.
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

LOL wtf? Mubarak will stay as president, but transfer power to Suleiman, and amend articles? LOL. Wow.. talk about playing with people's emotions!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolOnTheHill Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Strawberry wrote:
FoolOnTheHill wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
FoolOnTheHill wrote:
Mexico wrote:The earlier report that the military will not allow Mubarak to delegate authority to Suleiman, and the delay in the broadcast make me think there is a struggle going on.
Tarpley on Alex Jones thinks there may be a counter-coup happening at the moment. Also, the globalists has some real issues with Mubarak, who was not going along with their desire for a war between Israel and Iran. He is saying that the events on the ground caught the globalists off guard and they are still trying to catch up.

FOH keep us updated to what AJ says because I like the way he thinks and cant listen at mo
Not too much more except that at the start CIA director Leon Penneta (sp?) told a congress committee this morning that the tyrant would step down and maybe let the cat out of the bag. Also that the one they really want is Sillyman because he would have no problem with a war on Iran. What the globalists seem to want more than anything else is WW3. That would both cover up all of the illegal stuff they have been doing financially and also move their NWO plans further. That's pretty much the analysis.

That is frightening but believe thats a possibility because I have seen 1st hand how evil people will sacrifice anything for their own agenda and will move heaven and earth so that they are not exposed

Exposure is what they fear the most but then hey im preaching to the choir Wink

That's why I listen to AJ, he risks his life to tell the truth in this emerging police state. Based on Janey's report, it looks like the globalists may be getting just what they want. If so, then all of these good people have been exploited. So sad. Now it is up to the low level military, IMO. So much is at stake. A big war in the ME will be such a disaster for all of us.

FoolOnTheHill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I hope the loyal Army is ready to attack the Palace & the guards
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Janey wrote:all over the wires now, transfer of power to Suleiman!

SHT

That is awful news

Im terrified for the Egyptians that such evil has all that power
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

If Suleiman steps in, I really am worried for the Egyptian people. I hope the Army will back the people
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla85 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Janey wrote:
boobu wrote:
Godzilla85 wrote:For the love of all that is good in this world I can't take it anymore....hell I'll make a speech if he doesn't Razz

if he doesnt get on with it soon there will be a coup from me and the little sock will take power Wink

does the sock have the same powers as the ring from the Lord of the Rings movies?
Godzilla85
Godzilla85

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Ubetcha wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Ubetcha wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Ubetcha wrote:Man cmon and give your freakin speech. Control freak making the people wait and wait. Heavens I too am nervous. I pray that he does step down and take his henchman with him

Easy does it girl, calm Popcorn

Hahaha Cab come on you know you are antsy too? Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 39 154675

Imagine being in the same room with Muha right now. God love him. affraid affraid affraid

My wife are sure I have taken some extacy or something LOL

Maybe she is just hopeful Hahahahaha
Group Hug

lol!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

al Qassemi:
This whole event seems managed to tame protesters before a disappointing Mubarak statement by announcing charges against NDP officials.

----------
yep agree with him +10000
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by IsisAurelia Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

#1 trending topic on Twitter - #reasonsmubarakislate
IsisAurelia
IsisAurelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Lurker wrote:Al Arabiya: Mubarak rejects foreign interference & apologises to the families of the fallen protesters

-----------
foreign interference?

If Arabiya now whats in the speech it must be pre-recorded or what?
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by lolita Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

The US and Israel supports Suleiman...

Anyone with a conscience doesn't.

If this is the case, people are gonna be pissed at the west... and that ain't good.

lolita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Ubetcha wrote:
boobu wrote:

Now I don't care what anybody says that's funny

'Speach Speach'
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Lurker wrote:al Qassemi:
This whole event seems managed to tame protesters before a disappointing Mubarak statement by announcing charges against NDP officials.

----------
yep agree with him +10000

Not sure that will work. I did hear a few "educated" Egyptians who said the better educated would accept Suleiman and necessary for intrim but the people "on the street would not". Not sure about that at all
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Okay, just took a peek over "there" and they are saying Al-Aryiba said shots fired in palace???
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Muhajiir wrote:
Lurker wrote:Al Arabiya: Mubarak rejects foreign interference & apologises to the families of the fallen protesters

-----------
foreign interference?

If Arabiya now whats in the speech it must be pre-recorded or what?
yep.. that would also automatically explain the MOI statement few minutes before the planned airing time
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Praetorian wrote:LOL wtf? Mubarak will stay as president, but transfer power to Suleiman, and amend articles? LOL. Wow.. talk about playing with people's emotions!

There is a rash of conflicting reports,,, Ominous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

snark wrote:Okay, just took a peek over "there" and they are saying Al-Aryiba said shots fired in palace???

Maybe he off'd himself in the back room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Anka Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Lurker wrote:Egypt State TV: Omar Suleiman "My statements to ABC News were wrongly interpreted. I respect democracy & the rights of the #Jan25 youth"
lmao
Anka
Anka

http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next