Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts

2 posters

Go down

Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts Empty Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts

Post by Lime Flavoured Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 am

I suppose this could go here, since the UK is, geographically at least :p , in Europe.

Lib Dem council leaders attack spending cuts

Interesting story really, in the sense that it really doesn't help the coalition's unity. I really can't the coalition surviving until 2015, and even if it does, I doubt the LibDems will survive in one piece.

Last edited by Strawberry on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add the title of the newstory)

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts Empty Re: Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts

Post by Janey Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 am

with the Vince Cable revelations etc I think the glue is already starting to come apart at the seams and they are working to patch up already
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts Empty Re: Liberal Democrat council leaders attack spending cuts

Post by Lime Flavoured Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 am

Yeah, a lot of people though Cable would be the first cabinet member to resign (After David Laws lol), and the recent problems don't help.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down