Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

+48
4EVAFREEisME
He who Seeks Truth
rachaelsdad
fairflight
goodmockingbird
Desert Fox
Claudia
Ubetcha
ZX12R
oniongrass
Anka
Paddy
Mother Mary
RUDDD
Betsy Ross
IsisAurelia
Babsi
tacodog
LS
Canary
northerntomcat
automatica
Godzilla85
Rickster58
FoolOnTheHill
LewNi
MissHidalgo
cbfunk
LLL
Earth Cries
BelgianBoy
Myhaloisgone
Info.Dot
Strawberry
Jeremiah
DoomFinch
Janey
Lurker
Luna
miabelieves
Joe Bese
2stevejc
caliigirl
cab123
Dead Revolutionary
boobu
Muhajiir
snark
52 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Alaskan Girl wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:Had to make an emegency run to Anchorage. 8 hours - a record! Just caught up with the thread, but think I missed something. What's going on with sillyman?

And Straw, don't you ever sleep?

Im doing the school run in a couple of hours and then I will hit the sack until midday

Smile

You must be shattered driving for 8 hours

I really do live in the middle of nowhere. Everything is far away. I have to work in the morning, but will lurk here when I'm able.

Get some good rest and thanks for being here. Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 26255

Im slobbed on my sofa with the laptop radiating my lap but Im chilled

flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb

Post by Alaskan Girl Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Alaskan Girl wrote:Had to make an emegency run to Anchorage. 8 hours - a record! Just caught up with the thread, but think I missed something. What's going on with sillyman?

And Straw, don't you ever sleep?

Im doing the school run in a couple of hours and then I will hit the sack until midday

Smile

You must be shattered driving for 8 hours

I really do live in the middle of nowhere. Everything is far away. I have to work in the morning, but will lurk here when I'm able.

Get some good rest and thanks for being here. Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 26255

Im slobbed on my sofa with the laptop radiating my lap but Im chilled

lol!

flower
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by voom99 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 am

Strawberry wrote:Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
Thanks for the update Strawberry Smile

voom99

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

voom99 wrote:
Strawberry wrote:Reuters/Sky News has announced that Al Arabiya Egyptian Army Council to issue important statement shortly
Thanks for the update Strawberry Smile

YW flower

for a stream link see here:

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickster58 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am

Hi Strawb,

You are a legend mate.....Thanks so much for your updates and input

flower
Rickster58
Rickster58

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

Rickster58 wrote:Hi Strawb,

You are a legend mate.....Thanks so much for your updates and input

flower

YW Rickster and it is always nice to see you stopping by flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am

AP Egypts Military Council held 'important' meeting and will issue statement shortly.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lolita Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 am

They've been saying a ``statement shortly`` for over 8 hours now...

lolita

Back to top Go down

Post by Logical Paradox Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hey everyone! Cool

Tweet: A new morning, a new liberated area, national tv building http://yfrog.com/h0qqlfqj

Tweet: At checkpoints leading to TV building, TV employees are not allowed in
Logical Paradox
Logical Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 am

lolita wrote:They've been saying a ``statement shortly`` for over 8 hours now...

Theyre staying true to form and keeping their country waiting
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am

Logical Paradox wrote:Hey everyone! Cool

Tweet: A new morning, a new liberated area, national tv building http://yfrog.com/h0qqlfqj

Tweet: At checkpoints leading to TV building, TV employees are not allowed in

Hey Logical Paradox

thats a great tweet youve brought in Very Happy

There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

All should become clear after the next announcement NOT!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 am

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 am

0150 GMT: The Muslim Brotherhood is afraid there will be a military coup in Egypt soon. Al Masry Al Youm reports:

"It looks like a military coup," said Essam al-Erian of the Brotherhood which is banned and is seen as Egypt's biggest organized opposition group. "I feel worry and anxiety. The problem is not with the president it is with the regime."

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 am

Good news in the middle of the night - recapping

0250 GMT: Blogger and activist Kareem Amer has been released.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Logical Paradox Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am

Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

There was a tweet last night about the airport road being closed so that doesnt sound good.

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 552231 Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes
Logical Paradox
Logical Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 am

9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

Hey Straw!
Yeah no doubt, this thread has had more ups and downs than a hookers pair of panties Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 552231 Hehe

That is interesting about the airport, I'm interested to know the reason behind that. Guess they don't want anyone charting a flight into a building Rolling Eyes

GM had to give it up last night, too upsetting after all the hype. Love the quote about the panties by the way LOL
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 am

Strawberry wrote:9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.

Hell still waiting for the important announcement from the Army from last night. Did they ever make it?
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

Hey Straw!

I always love the way you Americans call them panties lol!

We say knickers albino

Yes the thread is a big rollercoast ride sometimes Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 218281
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 am

Ubetcha wrote:
Strawberry wrote:9:24am The state news agency MENA says Egyptian military leaders have held an "important"' meeting and will issue a statement to the people. MENA says the chief commander and defence minister Hussein Tantawi chaired the meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council.

Hell still waiting for the important announcement from the Army from last night. Did they ever make it?

Hi Ubetcha

Nooooo they keep announcing that its just about to happen lol!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

bencnn benwedeman
SMS from Army: Armed Forces Higher Council now meeting to study situation, will issue important communique to people. Same SMS 9 hours ago
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

Strawberry wrote:
Logical Paradox wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Hey Logical Paradox

Hey Straw!

I always love the way you Americans call them panties lol!

We could call them bloomers LOL

We say knickers albino

Yes the thread is a big rollercoast ride sometimes Egypt Rolling Updates Thurs 10 Feb - Page 34 218281
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

CNN just announced-
Egyptian army officer says 15 members of Armed Forces to join protesters.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Logical Paradox Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 am

Hey Ubetcha! Razz

lol knickers huh? I don't know, panties sound a bit more feminine to me. A little more rawr to them Twisted Evil

Last edited by Logical Paradox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Logical Paradox
Logical Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next