Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrag

+2
LewNi
Scrag
6 posters

:: News :: Introductions

Go down

Scrag Empty Scrag

Post by Scrag Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey all!

It’s awesome to be a part of this! I’ve never been registered to a forum and really only checked out GLP a handful of times. So if I commit some forum faux pax it’s just cuz I don’t know the etiquette yet =)

I found GLP while reading some conspiracy site – probably something similar to what FoolOnTheHill reads. I was there enough to realize immediately that Janey’s thread was a different caliber.

My name is Todd – the handle “Scrag” is my cat’s name. I’m originally from the West Coast USA – California and Oregon. I recently moved to Virginia to be with my girlfriend. My avatar (as of this writing) is of me at a Renaissance Fair last year. I went once, got hooked and threw together an attempt at an outfit – if you like I can post a full pic and Janey and others (I forgot who, but you were talking about it on GLP) can let me know how period-incorrect I am – hahaha. My GF made the cape though and it’s awesome – I’m constantly trying to think of other places I can wear it =)

I was in the Navy for five years – I was an electrician on F-14s and F/A-18s (Tomcats and Superhornets). So you might see me cruise into the aviation section now and then. Now I’m using the Navy’s money to get me through college – which was going along fine until Egypt decided to inspire the world and I was glued to Little Sock News – hehe.

Looking forward to hanging with you all!
Scrag
Scrag

Back to top Go down

Scrag Empty Re: Scrag

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Todd, welcome to the group. we are truly happy to have helped to bring you out of the darkness. We hope you stick around for a while.

I too love the Ren. faire, just went not to long ago and yes I get all done up too!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Mary Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Welcome! I went to a renaissance fair once. It was a lot of fun! Glad to have you here with us!
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 am

Welcome. Great to have you with us.
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 am

Thanks for this Todd. You are very welcome here.

I could talk Tomcats and Hornets all day with my aviation head on Smile I have a commercial desktop Hornet training package at home, used for pilot training. If I get lost in navigating through all the MFD's I will give you a shout!

Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey Todd/Scrag! Welcome and so glad you're here Wink

I think you should wear your cape wherever you want to. Even to the grocery store if the urge hits you!

Where are you in VA? I grew up visiting my grandparents every summer in Virginia Beach, and my family on my mom's side goes back literally centuries in VA. It is a wonderful place!

Again, welcome!!!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrag Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:21 am

snark wrote:Hey Todd/Scrag! Welcome and so glad you're here Wink

I think you should wear your cape wherever you want to. Even to the grocery store if the urge hits you!

Where are you in VA? I grew up visiting my grandparents every summer in Virginia Beach, and my family on my mom's side goes back literally centuries in VA. It is a wonderful place!

Again, welcome!!!

LOL - I know - everyone would be so jealous because they didn't wear their capes to get paper towels!

I'm in Alexandria / DC area now - not so cool...

I was stationed in Oceana for a few months for school in the Navy though - I did like V. Beach!

Scrag ToddSeagulls

Scrag
Scrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News :: Introductions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum