Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang

2 posters

Go down

Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang Empty Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang

Post by Babsi Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 am

Hi everybody,

I started this thread to start posting some evidence in regards to all the events that took place during the Revolution and also from the church bombing in Alexandria.

I'm asking Muh if he'd be so kind to translate. I can kind of understand the jist of things, but can't translate it as well and accurate as he does.

Here's a video shot about a thug that is spilling his beans while under arrest from the Military. Muh I'd really appreciate if you could provide the script of translation. It would take me at least a day to do that, lol.

Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang Empty Re: Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang

Post by Muhajiir Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 am

My dear dear friend babis, I found an already translated video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKwjs8BW3M

Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang Empty Re: Shout-out to Muh! Can you pls translate? The truth about Ex Interior Minister Habib El-Adly and his Mafia Gang

Post by Babsi Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 am

Muhajiir wrote:My dear dear friend babis, I found an already translated video

LOL - thank Muh - you see I was actually on the phone sorting out some work issues...I got it sent via e-mail and didn't even look at youtube.

Thanks - you rock as always.

I also have 2 official docs that I would like if you could translate but not sure if I should post them here. Shall I e-mail them to Janey or do you want to give me your e-mail? Those are supposedly the orders that were written out by him.
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Babsi wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:My dear dear friend babis, I found an already translated video

LOL - thank Muh - you see I was actually on the phone sorting out some work issues...I got it sent via e-mail and didn't even look at youtube.

Thanks - you rock as always.

I also have 2 official docs that I would like if you could translate but not sure if I should post them here. Shall I e-mail them to Janey or do you want to give me your e-mail? Those are supposedly the orders that were written out by him.

Pm me your email adress and I will contact u my friend
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum