Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues

3 posters

Go down

Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues Empty Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 am

Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues Empty Re: Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks for this EC I always wondered about these flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues Empty Re: Are E-Cigs Safe? The Debate Continues

Post by LewNi Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:14 am

I must chime in on this one. I am a smoker and I know the risks and what I am doing to my body and I don't really have a desire to quit. That said, I know I should. My issue, whether it is nicotine or mouth fetish stuff is that I enjoy the moment I get when it is time for a smoke break. My BF is a smoker as well and is in a continuous circle of quitting and starting again, at least he is making the effort and part of the reason he starts again is me. I am not big on starting something (or quitting) just to fail, and that is part of my fear of quitting.

A couple months ago I came across the Ecigs and took a great interest in them. I am not a doctor nor will I give such advice. Extensive studies have not been conducted yet (there are some, but I feel they are flawed) to prove or disprove their advantages. I can say that as a "Vaper" (a person who uses an Ecig) I have not had any ill effects yet. If you find the right flavor you may never want a regular cig again.
To be fair I must admit that I have an on again off again relationship with both ecigs and regular cigs. Whatever it is called that keeps on the stinkies, whether its addiction or not (whole other topic) I think its good to have an option.

FYI- When Vaping you are inhaling a vaporizied liquid (juice) containing nicotine, flavor and either vegetable glycerin (VG) or propylene glycol(PG). Those last two are possibly the scariest sounding, however, keep in mind that VG is used in a lot of the things we ingest everyday in many different forms. PG is the same thing that is used in fog machines and not Ethylene Glycol (anti-freeze)

Buyer beware, not everything they claim is good for you, actually is, we all know that. There are some companies out there that will put things into their juice that are not all that good to inhale. If you are interested in ecigs, do your research and ask a lot of questions.
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down