Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German schools ready for Islamic courses

Go down

German schools ready for Islamic courses Empty German schools ready for Islamic courses

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 am

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere has asked federal states to make every effort for the introduction of a nationwide Islamic curriculum in schools across the country.

In a meeting with more than one hundred experts in the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees in the city of Nuremberg, German officials and representatives of Muslim communities tried to solve legal problems hindering the initiative, Press TV correspondent Wolfgang Karg reported on Tuesday.

“We need Islamic education in German schools and we need it now, not just the pilot projects,” the German minister said.

Almost all German states have introduced such pilot projects for Muslim students, but only one in 20 Muslim students is able to attend such classes.

Neither their families nor their communities always provide young Muslims in Germany with the moral and practical counseling they need, our correspondent says.

The consequences are often conflicts, alienation from religion and identity crises. This is why the government supports Islamic education in schools for the benefit of the children, despite the obstacles, he adds.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/165343.html

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

German schools ready for Islamic courses Empty Re: German schools ready for Islamic courses

Post by miamikat Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 am

makes me sick... who are these classes targeting German youth or German Muslim/Arab youth?

Are the Middle East schools ready to implement Christian courses in their schools or are they going to be hypocrites ?

they complain about Germany being a christian country well hippdi fukin do what are arab countries? Islamic countries.. such ignorance..

personally religion and state/govt should be separated all together.. the USA doesnt even separate it all the way, why bring you culture to germany? multi culturism is so fukin dumb.. if i wanna experience Turkish or Iraqi culture i go to the respective countries not germany/france/italy.

if i was born or lived in either of these countries i would become a politician and reverse all those stupid laws.. immigration test need to be harder.. govt needs to be pushing german culture classes not muslim.

miamikat

Back to top Go down