Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Rolling Updates Monday 07 Feb

+35
automatica
Info.Dot
Paddy
Jeremiah
goodmockingbird
Joe Bese
cbfunk
huntermj
Babsi
fingulas
LewNi
Tangy
AwakeAndAware
Claudia
Sabine
Newsbie
Aetius Romulous
Limpan
FoolOnTheHill
Muhajiir
Lurker
Earth Cries
MissHidalgo
sea
Logical Paradox
Ubetcha
snark
Mother Mary
Canuck36
butterfly girl
cab123
miabelieves
Luna
LLL
Janey
39 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Monday 07 Feb - Page 17 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Monday 07 Feb

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 am

Strawberry wrote:BBC are saying that The Muslim Brotherhood are threatening to pull out of talks if their demands arent met

Their demands are reasonable and reflect the protesters demands... (as far as I've heard so far). But beware, the MSM is only focusing on their voice, for some "strange reason" (smirk). The question always remains, who are the other "factions", why do they keep giving centre stage to the Muslim Brotherhood? (because they want to co opt them or ridicule this "official" opposition they want to impose?). But so far the MB is noty playing along (it seems) and has acted honorably and has not tried to hoard or highjack the process. Or am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Monday 07 Feb - Page 17 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Monday 07 Feb

Post by Lurker Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 am

Strawberry wrote:

Good morning Lurker

Yes fantastic about Ghonim

It was a matter of time though as Babsi hinted all through that there was one Smile
yep yep, I remember Smile

(if this was a conspiracy site, we would perhaps have a lot people talking bout google & NWO) Twisted Evil jocolor
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 am

Our song for today is dedicated to Mubarak farao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzA6Gl5CYYU
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 am

Strawberry wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYWOwWAguk

Tracy Chapman

Far out! Luv her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 am

Lurker wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Good morning Lurker

Yes fantastic about Ghonim

It was a matter of time though as Babsi hinted all through that there was one Smile
yep yep, I remember Smile

(if this was a conspiracy site, we would perhaps have a lot people talking bout google & NWO) Twisted Evil jocolor

I dont see it spoken about much yet at the conspiracy sites but then there is always time lol

I like little sock news for my news,
GLP for doom and
David Icke for my conspiracys

and google to supplement along the way Smile

It will be interesting to see if google issues any statements
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:59 am

Mexico wrote:
Strawberry wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYWOwWAguk

Tracy Chapman

Far out! Luv her....

bounce bounce bounce
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 am

Mexico wrote:
Strawberry wrote:BBC are saying that The Muslim Brotherhood are threatening to pull out of talks if their demands arent met

Their demands are reasonable and reflect the protesters demands... (as far as I've heard so far). But beware, the MSM is only focusing on their voice, for some "strange reason" (smirk). The question always remains, who are the other "factions", why do they keep giving centre stage to the Muslim Brotherhood? (because they want to co opt them or ridicule this "official" opposition they want to impose?). But so far the MB is noty playing along (it seems) and has acted honorably and has not tried to hoard or highjack the process. Or am I wrong?

We will have to ask Babsi who the other factions are so that we can see this more clearly.

Babsi says that the anti Mubaraks seem to trust the MB.

I read Nexus Editors article on GLP on MB just before all this so Im now looking at them suspiciously
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 am

Strawberry wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354551/Egypt-protests-Hosni-Mubarak-turmoil-fuel-illegal-wave-UK-migration-warns-Nato.html

Unrest in Egypt could lead to more illegal immigrants heading for Britain and the EU, the head of Nato warned last night.
With the nation at a virtual standstill and other Middle East economies in turmoil, Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said more refugees could try to flee the hardship.
He claimed that regional instability could ‘in the longer-term perspective have a negative impact on economies, which might lead to illegal immigration in Europe’.

Got to love the mingling of terms, illegal immigrants and refugees. I thought we all understood the policy that deliberately separated the economic from the political rationale given to people's motivation? Should it be explained again? Or should it be explained the DailyMail's rationale for obscuring the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 am

RT @nancyelattar Reports r that Etisalat claims that govt has seized ALL USB internet keys. No longer in stock. #egypt #jan25 #tahrir

What a Face
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 am

RT @waelabbas: i told him: thinking that the egyptians need a charismatic leader is racist, we are not cattle, we need no leader
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 am

Mexico wrote:
Strawberry wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354551/Egypt-protests-Hosni-Mubarak-turmoil-fuel-illegal-wave-UK-migration-warns-Nato.html

Unrest in Egypt could lead to more illegal immigrants heading for Britain and the EU, the head of Nato warned last night.
With the nation at a virtual standstill and other Middle East economies in turmoil, Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said more refugees could try to flee the hardship.
He claimed that regional instability could ‘in the longer-term perspective have a negative impact on economies, which might lead to illegal immigration in Europe’.

Got to love the mingling of terms, illegal immigrants and refugees. I thought we all understood the policy that deliberately separated the economic from the political rationale given to people's motivation? Should it be explained again? Or should it be explained the DailyMail's rationale for obscuring the difference?

My fellow Brits will be full of doom and terror at the thought of stone throwing muslims arriving on our shores if they read this article What a Face

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 am

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am

RT @pressfreedom: #Egypt military is obstructing journalists and refusing many entry into #Tahrir Square. #jan25 http://bit.ly/ePL56l
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuck36 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

REPORT: Mubarak To Leave Egypt, Go To Germany For "Health Check" And Hand Over Power

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The move is being organized by the U.S. government and elements within the Egyptian regime, as well as the German government, according to the report.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hosni-mubarak-resign-germany-2011-2
Canuck36
Canuck36

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:24 am

Charlie Chaplin - The Great Dictator Speech http://nblo.gs/e0HIs #jan25 #tahrir #egypt
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 am

Canuck36 wrote:REPORT: Mubarak To Leave Egypt, Go To Germany For "Health Check" And Hand Over Power

The move is being organized by the U.S. government and elements within the Egyptian regime, as well as the German government, according to the report.

Good morning Canuck

When Janeys around we will get her to confirm this

Fingers crossed today is the day

Smile
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuck36 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 am

Clinic Near Baden-Baden Considered For Mubarak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The United States government's scenario for an end to the political chaos in Egypt appears to be this: President Hosni Mubarak travels to Germany for a "prolonged health check" that would offer the 82-year-old a dignified departure. Over the weekend, the New York Times reported that secret talks to that effect were being held between the US government and Egyptian military officials.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,743998,00.html
Canuck36
Canuck36

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuck36 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

Strawberry wrote:
Canuck36 wrote:REPORT: Mubarak To Leave Egypt, Go To Germany For "Health Check" And Hand Over Power

Good morning Canuck

When Janeys around we will get her to confirm this

Fingers crossed today is the day

Smile

Good morning! Looking around it seems like the "prolonged stay" at Max-Grundig-Klinik Bühlerhöhe is the leading exit strategy for Mubarak.
Canuck36
Canuck36

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:31 am

Morning all
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 am

today Tuesday 8 Feb there are several marches/demonstrations in Cairo against Mubarak and the Regime#Egypt #Jan25
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 am

morning all, I will set up the new thread for today
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 am

LLL wrote:Morning all

Good morning

Smile
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

Hi Strawberry,,, as long as you are online (do you ever sleep?). I have another thought or concern. People keep on posting the names or pseudo names of tweeter posts. Some are clearly from Egypt and we have been advised that secret police are monitoring nationals and have the technical ability to id them. Let me explain the process since I data mine myself (innocently) from data bases and I can guess how they might do it. First they are given a list of suspects, then they process these names for the "number of posts" and retweets in the internet, this way everytime someone posts a tweet name it adds to the possibility that these tweeters can be identified. Therefore, I (and the true resistance) again advise that people refrain from pasting the entire tweet post with an individual tweet's name (simply post the content). Please understand that #egypt and #tahrir are not individuals, but #InTheStreetsBob probably is.... and when posting delete that individual's user name. Thank you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 am

Hi Mexico

Some days I nap and some times I sleep. Today the sun is shining so I will nap

Very Happy

Thankyou for the advise. I am very new to tweeter and havent even got an account myself. I will delete the names from now on
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newsbie Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Sorry to bust in here now, I sent Babsi a PM and don't know how to get into my inbox! Can someone help me?

Newsbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17