Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest on Mubarak - health and location

5 posters

Go down

Latest on Mubarak - health and location Empty Latest on Mubarak - health and location

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 am

9.02am - Egypt:

Harriet Sherwood has more on the speculation about the whereabouts and health of the former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak.

The Al Arab news site claims that Hosni Mubarak is now holed up in a luxury hotel in the Israeli resort of Eilat.

Apparently there is a big Israeli security presence around the unnamed hotel, and aircraft are hovering above monitoring activity. Indeed, an anonymous hotel employee "revealed" that Mubarak was a guest.

The ousted president has also been reported to be in Sharm el Sheikh, in Germany, in Dubai, in a coma, in a state of severe depression and at death's door.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2011/feb/16/middle-east-protests-live-updates#block-3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Latest on Mubarak - health and location Empty Re: Latest on Mubarak - health and location

Post by Janey Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:31 am

he gets around a bit - Hosni On Tour!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Latest on Mubarak - health and location Empty Re: Latest on Mubarak - health and location

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am

Janey wrote:he gets around a bit - Hosni On Tour!

lmao

What do your sources say JediJaney?

Personally I don't believe he has left Egypt.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Mubarak given up, wants to die in Sharm-Saudi official

SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Egypt's ousted president has given up and wants to die in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh where he has been living since a popular uprising ended his rule, a Saudi official said on Wednesday.

Full:
http://af.reuters.com/article/egyptNews/idAFLDE71F0Z720110216?sp=true
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Janey wrote:he gets around a bit - Hosni On Tour!

OMG Janey, lmao

But do you believe it? I personally think he's just staying in Sharm, and that he's given up and wants to die in Egypt. He was sick for a long time and he should have been in Germany weeks ago. I bet he refuses to leave the country for many reasons, of not being allowed back, being put on trial or whatever. Another report said he's depressed...wouldn't surprise me.
You know, I start to think more and more that his sons and some evil people around him are mostly to blame for everything that happened. He was a good President the first 10-12 years, but once he got older, he became more and more detached from reality and the people.
Not to defend him, but I just think he's old and sick, and maybe he's better off in Sharm left alone as he may die soon anyhow.
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 am

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 am

Mubarak wants to die in Egypt: Report

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Mubarak-wants-to-die-in-Egypt-Report/articleshow/7514691.cms

CAIRO: Just a week after he stepped down as Egypt's undisputed ruler for 30 years, a severely ailing Hosni Mubarak "has given up and wants to die" in his home country and has rejected offers of asylum in other states, a top Saudi official has said.

The long-time Egyptian President Mubarak is "not doing well, but is refusing to leave his homeland," a Saudi official told American network CBS.

Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum