Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune

3 posters

Go down

!!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune  Empty !!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 am

Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has been swept from power by extraordinary public demonstrations against his corrupt regime, but unless we all act now he could take billions in stolen public money with him.

Mubarak is estimated to have amassed up to $70 billion across the world! Governments have just days to freeze these assets before Mubarak, his family and inner circle can hide them. Switzerland has already frozen his finances, and some EU leaders have offered to help. But only a massive outcry can get decisive global action to stop the Mubarak fortune from disappearing.

This is our moment to give critical support to the Egyptian struggle for a new era -- let's raise the pressure on all nations to ensure Mubarak's assets are returned to their rightful owners -- the Egyptian people. If we reach 500,000 by Friday -- we will deliver it to the G20 meeting.

To the G20 and other world leaders:

" We call on you to immediately freeze any assets of the former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak, his family, and his circle of friends and advisers -- so they can be investigated and returned to the Egyptian people; and to provide cooperation and assistance to Egyptian authorities under Article 51 of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption."

http://www.avaaz.org/en/mubaraks_fortune/?fpla

If you are already a member, then you know it just takes seconds
If not, signing with name & e-mail is done within one minute

95,997 have signed the petition. Help us get to 500,000
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

!!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune  Empty Re: !!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:22 am

Strawberry wrote:I have been banned from GLP so will someone post it there and I will go look on other forums Smile

I have posted it at LOP and AE
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

!!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune  Empty Re: !!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune

Post by cab123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 am

Done Straw, see if I get banned again !!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune  687613

be back later,people want me to come out of retirement, better go see.
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

cab123 wrote:Done Straw, see if I get banned again !!! AVAAZ Online Petition - Freeze Mubarak's stolen fortune  687613

be back later,people want me to come out of retirement, better go see.

flower

Great so thats 3 sites including this one we have it on.

OK what other sites are there?

Is it Proxy Whore???

oh and David Icke

is anyone members there?

I have a chat going over at LOP in the petition thread if anyone wants to join in.

Disturbed has just posted that youre all welcome over there

flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum