Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways

2 posters

Go down

[personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways Empty [personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways

Post by Lime Flavoured Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 am

As the thread title says, this is my opinion. I use the railways everyday to get to university and back, not in a high traffic area (Newark to Lincoln) but an area which does have links to London (Newark Northgate is a major hub, and there is one train per day from Newark Castle to St. Pancras). I wont mention publicly what I think is possible, for obvious reasons, but I will PM it to Janey to see what she thinks.

I'd be interested to see how other people view security on public transport, especially in light of 7/7. I'm certainly not in favour of excess security, but some security would be nice lol.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

[personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways Empty Re: [personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways

Post by Janey Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 am

actually, you would be surprised at the level of security on the railways. It is just not obvious security
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

[personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways Empty Re: [personal opinion] - Security is still lacking re: British Railways

Post by Lime Flavoured Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 am

Janey wrote:actually, you would be surprised at the level of security on the railways. It is just not obvious security

Makes sense for sure, but would something like I PM'd you be picked up?

Edit just saw the PM, and what you say isn't that surprising.

Edit 2, it's also good to know that I'm not cleverer than the BTP lol.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down