Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life CCTV captures a dramatic event of a robber being disarmed by a member of the public

Go down

Real Life CCTV captures a dramatic event of a robber being disarmed by a member of the public Empty Real Life CCTV captures a dramatic event of a robber being disarmed by a member of the public

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 am

A gun aimed at his head, but still this hero wouldn't let go

This is the dramatic moment a have-a-go hero took on an armed robber who aimed a gun at his head.
The man, in his 20s, risked his life when he gave chase and grabbed the robber’s arm as he and a male accomplice fled from a raid on a jewellers in the centre of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
As the passer-by tried to detain him, the gunman pointed the pistol into his face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358732/A-gun-aimed-head-hero-wouldnt-let-go.html

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Real Life CCTV captures a dramatic event of a robber being disarmed by a member of the public Empty Re: Real Life CCTV captures a dramatic event of a robber being disarmed by a member of the public

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 am

I have heard a lot of comments from people who dont live in the UK slamming us because we are believed to live in a police state because we have so much CCTV. It is seen as an infringement to liberty.

Personally CCTV doesnt bother me and I actually welcome it because of incidences like this.

As a parent with 1 child who is older enough to play out with her friends I welcome the CCTV we have around the playground and parks. This is a deterrent for youths who want to drink or take drugs underneath the slides and for peodophiles that want to stake out our children.

The police arent able to watch and police every area so these CCTV cameras are welcome IMHO
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down