Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam.

4 posters

Go down

Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam. Empty Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam.

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Put the kettle on, grab the biscuits and for something different, see if you have the makings of working for the US Foreign Service:

Diplomats working for the US Foreign Service are responsible for carrying out the policy of the United States. In order to serve at one of the 265 US diplomatic missions around the world, applicants must pass a series of examinations. The tests consist of a job knowledge test, English language test, essays, oral exams, and a qualifications panel. Our 20 questions are modeled after the job knowledge portion of the Foreign Service Officer's test. The real examination consists of 60 questions and is administered over 40 minutes. Think you know enough to become a US diplomat? Take our quiz.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2011/0127/Are-you-smarter-than-a-US-diplomat-Take-our-Foreign-Service-Exam/US-History
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam. Empty Re: Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam.

Post by Alaskan Girl Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:39 pm

75% Maybe I should stick to the ME. Neutral

These are fun. Thanks for posting them! Very Happy
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam. Empty Re: Are you smarter than a US diplomat? Take our Foreign Service Exam.

Post by cab123 Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Alaskan Girl wrote:75% Maybe I should stick to the ME. Neutral

These are fun. Thanks for posting them! Very Happy

that wasn't fun AG< u either Straw, more like a wheel o fortune game.(I am not stupid...Duh
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Aw c'mon Cab. Sometimes we need to do something silly for our own good.
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Bese Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Didn't take the test, but years ago I interviewed for a job with the State Dept.

They threw me out, I should have gotten a haircut first, LOL.
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 am

Joe Bese wrote:Didn't take the test, but years ago I interviewed for a job with the State Dept.

Maybe it was the funky outfit. albino
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 am

Alaskan Girl wrote:
Joe Bese wrote:Didn't take the test, but years ago I interviewed for a job with the State Dept.

Maybe it was the funky outfit. albino

lol!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down