Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru

3 posters

Go down

The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru Empty The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru

Post by Alaskan Girl Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm

The sudden appearance early in the morning of an enormous crack, measuring 100 meters wide and three kilometers long, caused confusion among residents of the Huacullani district in the Chucuito province, department of Puno.

Read the entire article here:
http://www.livinginperu.com/news-14238-outside-of-lima-puno-large-crack-opens-earth-southern-peru
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru Empty Re: The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru

Post by Alaskan Girl Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru Empty Re: The Earth is Opening in Southern Peru

Post by LewNi Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 am

Wow, Could it be a new rift? I think I read somewhere that the earth quake in Peru wasw found to have been on a new rift. Not sure where I read it, could be hog wash. I will double check and get back to you.

BTW- did anyone see videos of the crack in Michigan?
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 am

Michigan crack? Didn't hear anything about it. Please do tell!
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 am

Quite interesting, there are a lot more videos of it around but this is one of the best as it has the owner of the land explaining what happened. The was a guy who lives near there who was making updates about growing larger and showing the trees getting farther apart but he took them down.

LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Mary Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am

The guy from Michigan had an update a month or two ago. He said that there was heat rising up out of the crack now. I'd have to find that video. I tried to find it but it has been removed by the user on Youtube. Strange.
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah that was the one I was referring to. He removed all of those videos and took his page down. He is back up with a new page but says he will not put those particular ones on again. They were really cool as you could see how more the earth had opened form the original. It looks more like the width and depth of trench now. It is huge!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down