Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt

5 posters

Go down

ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt Empty ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 pm

I put this in the Egypt rolling thread for 7th February but i felt it was important enough to bring to your attension here too

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/02/07/ac.kth.egyptian.deception.cnn

GO ANDERSON COOPER cheers
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt Empty Re: ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt

Post by Droid Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Holy shit.

There is an agenda here though. The Obama admin wants Mubarak's regime gone as evidenced by the work being done by the media as shown here.

Why Obama would want a vacuum in Egypt is not a mystery to me, but i'll leave it alone for now.
Droid
Droid

Back to top Go down

ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt Empty Re: ANDERSON COOPER - 1st report for CNN since leaving Egypt

Post by snark Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

I watched this replayed late last night...man Anderson was on FIRE. That man was pulling no punches and calling them out. WOOT!!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Anderson Cooper is the freaking man!!! He did another report tonight and he blasted the HELL out of Sillyman and revealed what was really going on in that corrupt regime! Finally an honest to gods great journalist that speaks the truth even though our own gov. wont! Very Happy sunny
Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

cheers bounce rendeer

He da man
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiral Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Bread and circuses.

When you start running out of bread, up the circuses.
Chiral
Chiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down