Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Economics course generates excitement among students

+2
googooflexy
Droid
6 posters

Go down

Economics course generates excitement among students Empty Economics course generates excitement among students

Post by Droid Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 am

Economics course generates excitement among students Sleepi10
Droid
Droid

Back to top Go down

Economics course generates excitement among students Empty Re: Economics course generates excitement among students

Post by googooflexy Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 am

lol
I think Economics is exciting! I spent 4 straight years studying it non-stop and didn't fall asleep in one class!
googooflexy
googooflexy

Back to top Go down

Economics course generates excitement among students Empty Re: Economics course generates excitement among students

Post by goodmockingbird Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 am

'Fess up, Droid, which one of those people in the picture is you?

Or were you the tedious professor?
goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetius Romulous Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 am

I slept in that day. Looks like I missed a good lecture....
Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:37 pm

goodmockingbird wrote:'Fess up, Droid, which one of those people in the picture is you?

Or were you the tedious professor?

I was on the floor in the back actually

Aww Yeah
Droid
Droid

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingInTheLight Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

I slept through at least four econ classes, but still managed to pull them out with a B average. Wink
FlyingInTheLight
FlyingInTheLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Im the girl on the left with red hair and a hair tie.

I would really love to understand and be interested in it but alas it is not possible
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetius Romulous Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 am

Strawberry wrote:Im the girl on the left with red hair and a hair tie.

I would really love to understand and be interested in it but alas it is not possible

It ain't called the "Dull Science" for nothing.

I love it - eat and breath economics. But I'm not dull. Really. What a Face
Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 am

Kind of on/off topic. Is a career in Economics and Public Policy worth it? I currently live in Ottawa, i'm 28, originally I was educated in IT (Information Technology), but I'm thinking of retraining in Economics. Can anyone offer any advice, or what type of careers/opportunities are available to someone in this field?

I've studied this field in my spare time over the past several years, and ever since the economic crisis I've become even more intrigued by it, however I'm not sure what the future looks like in terms of job creation, any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down