Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III

5 posters

Go down

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post by sea Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 am

I'm waiting for diablo III any1 else that is waiting for the new diablo ?

I haven't heared which class is the difficult one but if there is a difficult one i prolly play that one. Played a warlock in wow as that supposed to be the difficult class but it turned out quite differently, i still remember peeps asking how i could be top dps in first rank pvp gear.

So if you are going to play it which class would you choose ?
sea
sea

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post by Janey Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

I always end up playing a mage, be it NeverWinter Nights, WoW or Oblivion, or Baldurs gate or any RPG. Dont ask me why, it is where I am most comfortable, at the back firing cannon over everyones head.

I think it is because I lack the dexterity to really whizz around the screen with a melee character
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't play Diablo but play wow some times.I played all toons and they all at some point are over powered compared to other toons.
As Janey said mage ftw.One button arcane blast. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Janey wrote:I always end up playing a mage, be it NeverWinter Nights, WoW or Oblivion, or Baldurs gate or any RPG. Dont ask me why, it is where I am most comfortable, at the back firing cannon over everyones head.

I think it is because I lack the dexterity to really whizz around the screen with a melee character

Baldur's Gate! OMG that was my jam!

Remember BOO, Minsc's hamster...and then that magic woman Dynaheir that Minsc was all in love with? ROFL

I remember I intentionally made the wrong choices in the game on purpose to make my party dissolve into drama, and Dynaheir died in an enemy stronghold. Minsc was crushed. "DYNAHEIR! NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Then Minsc left the party.

sad
Droid
Droid

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Droid wrote:
Janey wrote:I always end up playing a mage, be it NeverWinter Nights, WoW or Oblivion, or Baldurs gate or any RPG. Dont ask me why, it is where I am most comfortable, at the back firing cannon over everyones head.

Baldur's Gate! OMG that was my jam!

Remember BOO, Minsc's hamster...and then that magic woman Dynaheir that Minsc was all in love with? ROFL

I remember I intentionally made the wrong choices in the game on purpose to make my party dissolve into drama, and Dynaheir died in an enemy stronghold. Minsc was crushed. "DYNAHEIR! NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Then Minsc left the party.

sad
I have no idea of the game but totally get what you are saying.
It is lol and sad. Smile Embarassed
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sea Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 am

Wow was fun. I quit playing it in the last patch of wotlk. Toons started to look like each other and people where more agressive because of kids that caused raid failures, party wipes, and epic gear was not epic, more like common gear, these things where way to easy to get. Achievements rewards where weird too, the purple dragon was so ugly but the black and rusted dragons where awesome. The drop that was too much was the item shop, a ptp game with an item shop is just wrong. I had an hhm mount, headless horseman mount, black horse with demon fire around his feet which adjusted to the skill you had and to the region limits. If you could fly that horse would fly too and only gotten in the halloween event once a year. The item shop featured a horse that did the samething.

One reason why i talked about wow is janey. She reminds me of a healer that played wow, the doctor told her to play as she lost some hand to eye coordination and that would be a good way to recover it. She was 1 of the best healers i knew.
sea
sea

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 am

it helped me a lot to recover keyboard skills!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by sea Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 am

Janey wrote:it helped me a lot to recover keyboard skills!

Diablo III 552231 Is the world really that small !!
Only one way to find out. I could post allot of names tho i gues it is better to ask if wildhammer and infinite chaos, kindergarten rings a bell ?
sea
sea

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am

they do and my main chars are on Argent Dawn European server
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

I thought I had 5 lvl 80+ and logged in to check.

6 80+

One with 50+ mounts. Smile

I have not played in a while.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrag Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 pm

I forgot all about Diablo III ! I just threw in Diablo II a few months ago to play around =)

I didn't do WoW - the guys I worked with all played EverQuest so i got sucked into that and played EQ II for a bit also. My computer wouldn't be half as sweet if it weren't for those games - lol. I would have totally played WoW though - I played regular Warcraft, Starcraft and of course Diablo - so I'm a huge fan of Blizzard. I don't have that kind of time these days... school, work, girlfriend - hehe.

I always like playing the healer / druid type. I liked to solo and healing myself came in handy... if I lived, =) OH - and I love to root people - nothing is more irritating than being rooted!
Scrag
Scrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 am

I plan to start playing Starcraft 2 this weekend and blast a few zerg!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum