Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms

2 posters

Go down

Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms Empty Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 am

The Earth doesn't stop wobbling all of a sudden for no reason. We are seeing the effects of a change in the electro-magnetic forcing upon the Earth (weather and geology). The change is forced upon the Earth and not the other way. For example if other planets experience a magnetic change, this is a smoking gun that it doesn't come from the Earth but from space.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223364-The-Beginning-of-Ice-Age-Magnetic-polar-shifts-causing-massive-global-superstorms

http://www.helium.com/items/2083868-magnetic-polar-shifts-causing-massive-global-superstorms

Very scary stuff

Back to top Go down

Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms Empty Re: Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms

Post by LewNi Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 pm

My friend sent that article in Helium today. Super scary stuff, though it does make sense.
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms Empty Re: Magnetic polar shifts causing massive global superstorms

Post by Chiral Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm

The superstorms are not, IMO, being caused by the "polar shifts" (not to be confused with "a pole shift", or reversal).

They have the same cause.

The storm on Saturn is not coincidental either.

There are 2 possible explanations that make sense to me, and perhaps both are true:

1: A 'cloud' of highly charged plasma (local fluff) that we are floating into is interacting with our solar system.

2: A 'superwave' of plasma was released from the center of the galaxy a long time ago (however long it would take to span 26,000ly) and is about to reach us, and what we are seeing is the leading edge of it.

#2 is a bit fantastic to imagine, but in addition to Dr. LaViolette's work there was confirmation several months ago of plasma "bubbles" expanding from the center of the galaxy at 90 degree angles to the galactic disk, and they were about 26,000 light years in diameter if I remember correctly, indicating an explosion a long time ago at the center of the galaxy. We also happen to be about 26,000 light years from the center of the galaxy. Visualize this for a moment. There is a picture at the link below to help.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fermi-bubbles

keep in mind that plasma carries a very strong magnetic and electrical charge. if our planet were, hypothetically, floating through an electric universe with a function akin to a battery, or capacitor, the electrical effects of a plasma bath would be analogous to us sharing a bathtub with a plugged-in toaster. (at least as I understand it, I've been wrong before. more than once, in fact.)
Chiral
Chiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down