Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascending world food prices sparks inflation

2 posters

Go down

Ascending world food prices sparks inflation Empty Ascending world food prices sparks inflation

Post by Aetius Romulous Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Well duh!

Who amongst us has not felt the sting of higher food costs, and certainly need no reminder of the same?

This short article summarizes some of the issues that are contributing to the spike, and predicts further trouble over a wide range of fronts as food prices continue to escalate around the globe.

"The last time prices rose to a similar level in 2008, food riot protests were held in many countries around the world, including Cameroon. The political unrest in Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia, whilst being focused on stronger political reasons, has also included protests against high food prices. The conflict in Egypt has additionally resulted in brent crude oil prices hitting $100 per barrel for the first time since 2008. This increase will affect all areas of the worldwide economy, from product transport costs to petrol prices at the pumps. Additionally, it will spark interest in developing biofuels, which has already had an effect on food supplies in Africa and South America."

Ascending world food prices sparks inflation
Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Ascending world food prices sparks inflation Empty Re: Ascending world food prices sparks inflation

Post by FoolOnTheHill Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm

The WebBot reports and others have been predicting this. It is partially a result of the global financial meltdown (death of the dollar) but also weather conditions. The first cause was engineered by the banksters and their ponzi schemes (which much help from US government among others). We are uncertain about the weather, but there are technologies to control it that have been around for quite a while (just not talked about much).

FoolOnTheHill

Back to top Go down

Ascending world food prices sparks inflation Empty Re: Ascending world food prices sparks inflation

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 am

FoolOnTheHill wrote:The WebBot reports and others have been predicting this. It is partially a result of the global financial meltdown (death of the dollar) but also weather conditions. The first cause was engineered by the banksters and their ponzi schemes (which much help from US government among others). We are uncertain about the weather, but there are technologies to control it that have been around for quite a while (just not talked about much).

Oh jesus, please take your Webbot shit out of Janey's forum and go back to GLP. Honestly, any mention of webbot should result in the immediate ban of said account. Cliff High STEALS money from people, and it is extremely sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetius Romulous Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 am

Praetorian wrote:
FoolOnTheHill wrote:The WebBot reports and others have been predicting this. It is partially a result of the global financial meltdown (death of the dollar) but also weather conditions. The first cause was engineered by the banksters and their ponzi schemes (which much help from US government among others). We are uncertain about the weather, but there are technologies to control it that have been around for quite a while (just not talked about much).

Oh jesus, please take your Webbot shit out of Janey's forum and go back to GLP. Honestly, any mention of webbot should result in the immediate ban of said account. Cliff High STEALS money from people, and it is extremely sad.

Well, I'm not certain that action is necessary however, we should all have some suspicion about anyone who claims they can predict the future. For my part, as soon as someone says they know whats going to happen next I tend to move along.

Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

Aetius Romulous wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

Well, I'm not certain that action is necessary however, we should all have some suspicion about anyone who claims they can predict the future. For my part, as soon as someone says they know whats going to happen next I tend to move along.

Sorry, however I do get annoyed when someone refers to this "webbot". It's a guy, who pulls information from various sources, and he has an algorithm to calculate the likilhood of "some" event, then when one HAPPENS, he states HE predicted it, then cons people into buying his newsletter. It's a scheme, hence why when I see someone refer to it, I tell them to go away. It's propaganda so he can make money, nothing to do with "i was right".

I was hoping Janey's site would have less GLP conspiracy content (bullshit) so we could all focus on the news that really matters. Just my 2 cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down