Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED)

+2
Strawberry
LLL
6 posters

Go down

Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED) Empty Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED)

Post by Blah Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:30 am

islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html

Grrr...

Blah

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED) Empty Re: Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED)

Post by LLL Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:32 am

Blah wrote:islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html

Grrr...

Got to be a member to be able to post links Very Happy
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED) Empty Re: Breaking news: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away (UNCONFIRMED)

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 am

Hi Blah and welcome to the site.

Blah to post a successful link you need to register so I deleted your 3 other posts.

Janey has not been able to confirm this news and also has indicated that the news source is not always reputable.

I will leave your post up for a short while but if this cannot be confirmed the post will be deleted.

Meanwhile I have added meanwhile to your title just so that this news does not mislead anyone

flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blah Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 am

Keep in mind it will be 40 days after his death that they will announce it.

Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by x Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:45 am

nowlebanon.com/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?ID=239034

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 am

Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Myhaloisgone Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 am

Good morning, found this on MSM while digging for more info...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8782793/
Myhaloisgone
Myhaloisgone

Back to top Go down

Post by Myhaloisgone Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:02 am

and I need MUCH more coffee as I see this was in 2005. Talk about a time warp lol
Myhaloisgone
Myhaloisgone

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 am

Myhaloisgone wrote:Good morning, found this on MSM while digging for more info...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8782793/

morning!

That is the previous guy Fahd, not the current Abdullah
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Myhaloisgone Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 am

Yea I caught that between eyelid blinks Janey thanks! I did find a fairly informative article tho on the current King that appears published late last year. Still nothing to verify his death.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/151422.html

Steadily working on my coffee... Very Happy
Myhaloisgone
Myhaloisgone

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 am

absolutely zero confirmation on this right now. It seems to be a rumour based around his talking with Obama and someone saying that his temper killed him!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 am

Janey wrote:absolutely zero confirmation on this right now. It seems to be a rumour based around his talking with Obama and someone saying that his temper killed him!

I'm digging realy heavy on this one...ZERO so far exept that the phone call did happen...
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 am

Janey wrote:absolutely zero confirmation on this right now. It seems to be a rumour based around his talking with Obama and someone saying that his temper killed him!

Hmm, seems slightly unlikely, but you never know.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Myhaloisgone Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 am

Myhaloisgone
Myhaloisgone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum