Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

+34
huntermj
northerntomcat
Stealth521
Babsi
Claudia
Canary
Limpan
LewNi
boobu
Aetius Romulous
Godzilla85
Morgana
goodmockingbird
ZX12R
Mother Mary
FoolOnTheHill
Mimi
Earth Cries
snark
Stargazer
Myhaloisgone
miabelieves
Luna
Strawberry
Janey
Muhajiir
cab123
Tangy
Lurker
MissHidalgo
Ubetcha
Logical Paradox
BelgianBoy
LLL
38 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

ZX12R wrote:
snark wrote:more on the tanks turning their guns away

Sarahklmy‎ RT @SaeedCNN: Tanks outside prez palace turn their barrels away from crowd. Cheer goes up. One soldier climbs out of tank, hangs #Egypt flag on turret

Egypt Egyptian National Flag
Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 8876
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

LewNi wrote:
Janey wrote:ok, I have just had a PM saying that we should do sock saturday to support the protesters in Egypt as a very LSN way of showing support (I was only kidding)

So here is the deal, I will start a sock saturday and sunday thread. Post a photo of your foot in a floppy sock to show support for Egypt! I will start the thread today and people can add it to it whenever they want. It is up to you whether you show your face or not in the photos, I dont mind, but the idea is to focus on the sock! Use your phone cameras or digi cameras or any way of getting an image you choose

Anybody apart from the lovely lady who PM'd me up for it?

It seems a very LSN way of making a statement of support

I am sooo in!!

any other takers?
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

boobu wrote:

Sarahklmy‎ RT @SaeedCNN: Tanks outside prez palace turn their barrels away from crowd. Cheer goes up. One soldier climbs out of tank, hangs #Egypt flag on turret
Please tell me this is true... i hate to waste a tear.. bounce

Many retweets on this- I hope it is true too and that someone took a pic!!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 am

Praetorian wrote:
Limpan wrote:[link to www.foxnews.com]

Mubarak to speak soon

FauxNews? No thank you. If you are going to watch MSM, watch CNN. FauxNews is a full-on propaganda machine.

There is no distinction between the two.
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

Janey wrote:ok, I have just had a PM saying that we should do sock saturday to support the protesters in Egypt as a very LSN way of showing support (I was only kidding)

So here is the deal, I will start a sock saturday and sunday thread. Post a photo of your foot in a floppy sock to show support for Egypt! I will start the thread today and people can add it to it whenever they want. It is up to you whether you show your face or not in the photos, I dont mind, but the idea is to focus on the sock! Use your phone cameras or digi cameras or any way of getting an image you choose

I dont know if I will get enough dangle on my sock but i will give it a try
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

snark wrote:
boobu wrote:

Many retweets on this- I hope it is true too and that someone took a pic!!

I just spoke to someone there who confirmed it for us
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

Janey wrote:
LewNi wrote:

I am sooo in!!

any other takers?

I'm in- I'll have to find some cute socks...most of the ones I wear are BORING! Maybe I'll wear my fishnets....
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpan Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

Twitter

Fascinating: Egypt State TV is speaking live with anti-Mubarak protesters surrounding the State TV building

I think it's over!!!!!
Limpan
Limpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

snark wrote:
Janey wrote:
LewNi wrote:

I am sooo in!!

any other takers?

I'm in- I'll have to find some cute socks...most of the ones I wear are BORING! Maybe I'll wear my fishnets....

dangly fishnets? Smile
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

OK will it be mubarak or Suleiman that is speaking as the leader? Both would do well to stfu......they only make matters worse. For heavens sake don't they have like a person for riot control and calming a situation. Oops forgot Suli man just uses electrocution and finger nail pulling
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

Hey Gang, don't forget there is a whole list at the bottom of the main page to choose from. If there is one that I have missed please let me know and I will add it. I also have been adding some other types of links and putting them in their own categories.

By all means put up single links here if something important is happening on it!

Here is a direct link to it:
https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/t148-links-to-live-feeds-and-news-sites
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

Janey wrote:
LewNi wrote:

I am sooo in!!

any other takers?

Im in just need my wifes help w/pic & post(tonight)
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by boobu Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

Janey wrote:
boobu wrote:

it is confirmed Smile
cheers Aww Yeah Bang your head Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 331240
boobu
boobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 am

LewNi wrote:Hey Gang, don't forget there is a whole list at the bottom of the main page to choose from. If there is one that I have missed please let me know and I will add it. I also have been adding some other types of links and putting them in their own categories.

By all means put up single links here if something important is happening on it!

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 8876 Ya did good
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 am

Muhajiir wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
BelgianBoy wrote:Egyptian TV is using " presidency " not "president " or "vice-president" .. interesting

No not presidency they use the word leadership....so who ever going to speak is the de facto ruler/rulers of egypt...we will get conformation who leads the country

Like babsi said last nite, nobody wants to stand up and be killed.

Belive me alot of people are ready to die for this revolution

Hi everybody - wow still haven't caught up completely.

Quick comment to throw in here - I referred to the potential "leaders" or future "presidential candidates" that are being protected and staying below the radar because they would get killed.

The regular people protesting are ready to die for this Revolution.

The 2 heli's landing suggest that Mubarak is indeed still there and probably is just now escaping, him and/or Sillyman that is. I have 2 friends (father and son) who are on their way to the Palace. They have not reached it yet, the army is blocking off the street.

We are also wondering now what the announcement will be, and confused about the wording as it said it's coming from the presidential palace, not the President or whatever word was used.

We shall see. At this point, nobody knows what's going on behind the scene. But from an earlier statement I think over Twitter from Baradei that the Regime is in chaos now, and the rats are jumping the sinking ship.

The next announcement will be crucial and will decide the course of events happening today!

Pray or send good vibes or whatever you do - lets hope this can have a peaceful end!

Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 am

ZX12R wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

Mubarak to speak soon

FauxNews? No thank you. If you are going to watch MSM, watch CNN. FauxNews is a full-on propaganda machine.

Are you kidding me?? FoxNews constantly pushes their agenda, there is absolutely no comparison to CNN. I mean I prefer AJE since it is available. But FoxNews spews garbage and lies 24/7. It is the equivalent of american state TV.

Those on GLP who spewed comments continuously about "Muzzies" and letting them kill themselves are exactly the type who watch FoxNews. Sure, CNN is not perfect, but at least it stays neutral, and views all angles. Trust me, from someone who is able to view your news in another country, there is a very big difference between the two, and it has nothing to do with your political lines as some americans would believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolOnTheHill Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 am

Sounds like fun, and yet another opportunity for me to be very foolish. Ann is home a bit sick today so this will give her a chance to use her new camera. I will try to contribute.

FoolOnTheHill

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

FoolOnTheHill wrote:
boobu wrote:
Strawberry wrote:YAYYY good news folks

for the UK

government here has decided to stall its plans for selling off parts of britains forests.

I actually wrote to my MP and got a letter back from him from the houses of parliment and my daughter was well exited

Yayyyyy they listened to me

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 606664
You do have a way with words Straw! Congrats to you and your daughter! Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 21 963177
Way to go Strawberry. We are fighting many of the same kinds of battles here in the states. I wonder why?

'ask the Wild Bee what the Druids knew.'
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

Babsi wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
BelgianBoy wrote:Egyptian TV is using " presidency " not "president " or "vice-president" .. interesting

No not presidency they use the word leadership....so who ever going to speak is the de facto ruler/rulers of egypt...we will get conformation who leads the country

Like babsi said last nite, nobody wants to stand up and be killed.

Belive me alot of people are ready to die for this revolution

Hi everybody - wow still haven't caught up completely.

Quick comment to throw in here - I referred to the potential "leaders" or future "presidential candidates" that are being protected and staying below the radar because they would get killed.

The regular people protesting are ready to die for this Revolution.

The 2 heli's landing suggest that Mubarak is indeed still there and probably is just now escaping, him and/or Sillyman that is. I have 2 friends (father and son) who are on their way to the Palace. They have not reached it yet, the army is blocking off the street.

We are also wondering now what the announcement will be, and confused about the wording as it said it's coming from the presidential palace, not the President or whatever word was used.

We shall see. At this point, nobody knows what's going on behind the scene. But from an earlier statement I think over Twitter from Baradei that the Regime is in chaos now, and the rats are jumping the sinking ship.

The next announcement will be crucial and will decide the course of events happening today!

Pray or send good vibes or whatever you do - lets hope this can have a peaceful end!

Our thoughts and prayers with the Egyptian people BIG TIME
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla85 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

Praetorian wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

Mubarak to speak soon

Are you kidding me?? FoxNews constantly pushes their agenda, there is absolutely no comparison to CNN. I mean I prefer AJE since it is available. But FoxNews spews garbage and lies 24/7. It is the equivalent of american state TV.

Those on GLP who spewed comments continuously about "Muzzies" and letting them kill themselves are exactly the type who watch FoxNews. Sure, CNN is not perfect, but at least it stays neutral, and views all angles. Trust me, from someone who is able to view your news in another country, there is a very big difference between the two, and it has nothing to do with your political lines as some americans would believe.

I watch Foxnews and I don't share that view on Muslims
Godzilla85
Godzilla85

Back to top Go down

Post by boobu Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

Ubetcha wrote:
LewNi wrote:Hey Gang, don't forget there is a whole list at the bottom of the main page to choose from. If there is one that I have missed please let me know and I will add it. I also have been adding some other types of links and putting them in their own categories.

Nice Lew! TY!!
boobu
boobu

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

Hi Babsi ,U ok??We do worry alot here.
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpan Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 am

Hossam badrawi on el Hayat TV just resigned from NDP!! Finally someone respectable! Could Mubarak take a hint? cherry
Limpan
Limpan

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 am

Ubetcha wrote:

Ubetcha!! Cool

I think it got lost, but since Babsi is back I will put it up again. http://twitpic.com/3ujelz
Hi Babsi!!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubetcha Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 am

Limpan wrote:Hossam badrawi on el Hayat TV just resigned from NDP!! Finally someone respectable! Could Mubarak take a hint? cherry
if he hasn't gotten the message by now nothing other than a sledge hammer up side the head.
Ubetcha
Ubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next