Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 pm

In any case, I dont think there will be a breaking of the Peace Treaty at all. Actually, there might be a vigorous enforcement hitherto ignored,,, re Human Rights considerations of the other.

Back to top Go down

Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!!

Post by 4EVAFREEisME Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Mexico wrote:
4EVAFREEisME wrote:
Mexico wrote:I believe the generals who now have organized a junta will be behooving to the revolution. I have never said that before about a military junta, but it seems to me that the revolution will guide their behavior,, and will separate the wheat from the chaff, and not allow them to rule top down. Civilian revolutionaries should take their rightful place and steer the State, the military institution convulsing and transforming on their own until all are revolutionaries. It should be quite a sight to see...
I don't think it is gonna happen like the Mex. See above post..

Well I dont think the Peace Treaty, whatever clauses may be challenged, is the priority. It would be stupid to get entangled in such a dispute with Israel at this time. The revolution is just beginning, and if their is unfavorable clauses in the Peace Treaty vis a vie Egypt's sovereignty or even the intolerable blockade of the Gaza on Egypt's doorstep (which destabilizes Egypt), then the status quo will probably prevail for the moment. What happens inside Egypt will have to work itself out first...

Agreed in part. However my basis being is that to determine what may transpire in the future, it is necessary to examine the past. This is indeed a crap shoot, un-chartered waters, and whatever occurs in the future regarding Arab-Israel relations is anyones guess.
Indeed the revolution is just beginning.
The upshoot of all this is that the Supreme Council must act to ensure it does not breach the terms of the treaty.
In short, give the people what they demand whilst honouring said treaty or, don't give the people what they want so as to honour the treaty, and risk a civilian conflict that may result int the overthrow of said council, which could possible lead to the treaty being breached by the new council members.
Everyone is riding the razors edge here.
It could get worse. How?
By the council being accused of harbouring insurgents hostile to Israels national security.
The accusation may come in relation to an actual attack. If that turns out to be the case, the attack could come from Hamas or any number of similar organisations, from factions within the restructuring council itself, or indeed from other interested parties related to the agreement, including the US or Israel itself. These attacks of course would be blamed on a Hamas type organisation being allowed existance within the Egypt.
Of course this is irresponsibly wild speculation on my behalf. But I justify that by remembering other acts of terrorism that have been revealed to have been carried out by factions within the target itself.
4EVAFREEisME
4EVAFREEisME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm

4EVAFREEisME wrote:
Mexico wrote:I wonder if Egypt would be willing to annex Gaza, incorporate the Palestinian "problem" as their own. Probably not. But I wonder who'd disagree with that and why?
Hi Mex, that is getting a bit too complex for this old dinosaur sized brain to tackle.
I'm working on finding these treaties....

Revolutions offer fresh radical solutions from unlikely persepctives, something we should all welcome...

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EVAFREEisME Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Mexico wrote:In any case, I dont think there will be a breaking of the Peace Treaty at all. Actually, there might be a vigorous enforcement hitherto ignored,,, re Human Rights considerations of the other.
Indeed.
Article 7 to be exact.
Although the UN nor the US actually discouraged the regime did they?
In fact the US has been accused of outsourcing the regime for some 'interviews'....
4EVAFREEisME
4EVAFREEisME

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EVAFREEisME Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Mexico wrote:
4EVAFREEisME wrote:
Mexico wrote:I wonder if Egypt would be willing to annex Gaza, incorporate the Palestinian "problem" as their own. Probably not. But I wonder who'd disagree with that and why?
Hi Mex, that is getting a bit too complex for this old dinosaur sized brain to tackle.
I'm working on finding these treaties....

Revolutions offer fresh radical solutions from unlikely persepctives, something we should all welcome...
Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!! - Page 2 909835
Agreed...!
Egypt! Celebrating now. The 1st battle won!! - Page 2 810945
4EVAFREEisME
4EVAFREEisME

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EVAFREEisME Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Mex and all that have contributed to the thread so far, thankyou. Feel free to post more info and opinions. For now I have to depart and provide refreshment to the thirsty, but I will check in in about 7hour time to visit.
Very Happy
4EVAFREEisME
4EVAFREEisME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm

4EVAFREEisME wrote:
Mexico wrote:
4EVAFREEisME wrote:
Mexico wrote:I believe the generals who now have organized a junta will be behooving to the revolution. I have never said that before about a military junta, but it seems to me that the revolution will guide their behavior,, and will separate the wheat from the chaff, and not allow them to rule top down. Civilian revolutionaries should take their rightful place and steer the State, the military institution convulsing and transforming on their own until all are revolutionaries. It should be quite a sight to see...
I don't think it is gonna happen like the Mex. See above post..

Well I dont think the Peace Treaty, whatever clauses may be challenged, is the priority. It would be stupid to get entangled in such a dispute with Israel at this time. The revolution is just beginning, and if their is unfavorable clauses in the Peace Treaty vis a vie Egypt's sovereignty or even the intolerable blockade of the Gaza on Egypt's doorstep (which destabilizes Egypt), then the status quo will probably prevail for the moment. What happens inside Egypt will have to work itself out first...

Agreed in part. However my basis being is that to determine what may transpire in the future, it is necessary to examine the past. This is indeed a crap shoot, un-chartered waters, and whatever occurs in the future regarding Arab-Israel relations is anyones guess.
Indeed the revolution is just beginning.
The upshoot of all this is that the Supreme Council must act to ensure it does not breach the terms of the treaty.
In short, give the people what they demand whilst honouring said treaty or, don't give the people what they want so as to honour the treaty, and risk a civilian conflict that may result int the overthrow of said council, which could possible lead to the treaty being breached by the new council members.
Everyone is riding the razors edge here.
It could get worse. How?
By the council being accused of harbouring insurgents hostile to Israels national security.
The accusation may come in relation to an actual attack. If that turns out to be the case, the attack could come from Hamas or any number of similar organisations, from factions within the restructuring council itself, or indeed from other interested parties related to the agreement, including the US or Israel itself. These attacks of course would be blamed on a Hamas type organisation being allowed existance within the Egypt.
Of course this is irresponsibly wild speculation on my behalf. But I justify that by remembering other acts of terrorism that have been revealed to have been carried out by factions within the target itself.

Hey we are all speculating. I'm no expert on Egypt's internal dynamics. Well, I've had a crash course the last 18 days,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EVAFREEisME Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Guys head over to this thread. I have compiled the information there in a (I hope) better layout.
https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/t403-the-complete-israel-egypt-peace-treaty-including#8456
4EVAFREEisME
4EVAFREEisME

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:43 pm

bloomin heck

we are witnessing the removal of some old history already. It will be interesting to know what the changes are when it come back
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2