Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

+4
Paddy
Tangy
snark
Babsi
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing! Empty Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi guys,

I have heard this rumor for a couple of days and finally found something to proof it. Ex Minister of Interior Habib El Adly, the man in charge of the security police and "thugs", the very man we all hated, the very man who unleashed violence on the demonstrators and on the whole country and caused so far more than 250 deaths, Millions of Egyptian Pounds in public property damage just during the last 18 days alone. He is the evil Mastermind behind the church bombing in Alexandria.

Read the following article as it will explain the exact events which took place and what the evil scheme behind this was.

As a hint - this article came out before the fall of the Regime, so we shall find out who else was behind it and knew of it. You all will be shocked.

Here's so far confirmed:

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/02/07/136723.html

Bless the muslims and christians of Egypt who have stood side by side in the last 18 days and refused to be divided. Instead saw through the deceptions and lies and united together toppled this evil and powerful Regime!

Den Haag - keep your calendars open for the next few years!!!!!!!
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing! Empty Re: Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm

And just for fun - look at the report given on January 23rd from the Sinister of Interior!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Egypt-Church-Bombing-Officials-Blame-Gaza-Based-Army-Of-Islam-For-Suicide-Attack-On-Christians/Article/201101415908607?chooseNews=videos

Snippet:

Interior minister Habib al Adly said there was now strong evidence to suggest the Gaza-based Army of Islam was behind the attack.

We will not allow terrorism to shake our stability and horrify our people or attack the unity of Muslims and Copts (Christians).

Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak

SERIOUSLY??? Hmmm...I guess they knew their time was up....see how they try to deceive people with Propaganda??? Here's your proof!
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing! Empty Re: Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing!

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 pm

WOW. This is huge...everyone on this board needs to read this article. Thank you, Babsi!!!! And, WHATEVER, Mubarak you lying sack of s*** pandering to the west and being such a good pharaoh protecting your people. More like doing everything you could to divide your people like a good puppet of TPTB. Good work, Babsi.

cheers
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm

snark wrote:WOW. This is huge...everyone on this board needs to read this article. Thank you, Babsi!!!! And, WHATEVER, Mubarak you lying sack of s*** pandering to the west and being such a good pharaoh protecting your people. More like doing everything you could to divide your people like a good puppet of TPTB. Good work, Babsi.

cheers

You know, the rumor started BEFORE the Regime fell, but I thought it was a rumor as it was too outrageous. And because I was so occupied, I did not see the article and I didn't do research. I really thought this can't be true. Only 2 hours before the Regime fell officially I asked people here I could trust to be sound and knowledgeable and they said this was true.

So, after research I was able to confirm and post. I didn't want to just post it simply on assumption, also I still had to watch my back here Wink

I think people now can look with open eyes at all the events that just took place the last 18 days and realize what the whole fuzz was all about in Egypt and why it was so important and victorious for the egyptian people. They rid themselves of an evil Regime and imo members of TPTB. Otherwise, why did they hoard so much money? What can a single man do with 70 Million USD? What was the plan with all this money?

farao

Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangy Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.. Despicable.. Good work Babsi. Maybe Janey can find some more info about this UK Diplomat. Clap
Tangy
Tangy

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Snip:

According the UK diplomatic sources quoted in the reports, the former interior minister had built up in over six years a special security system that was managed by 22 officers and that employed a number of former radical Islamists, drug dealers and some security firms to carry out acts of sabotage around the country in case the regime was under threat to collapse.

The proclamation also pointed, sourcing reports on UK intelligence services, that interior ministry officer Maj. Fathi Abdelwahid began in Dec. 11, 2011 preparing Ahmed Mohamed Khaled, who had spent 11 years in Egyptian prisons, to contact an extremist group named Jundullah and coordinate with it the attack on the Alexandria church.
"Discipline the Copts"
Khaled reportedly told the group he could assist with providing weapons he had allegedly obtained from Gaza and that the act was meant to "discipline the Copts."
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Tangy wrote:I wouldn't be surprised in the least.. Despicable.. Good work Babsi. Maybe Janey can find some more info about this UK Diplomat. Clap

Crazy isn't it? I think there will be more news to come...I hope at least. People need to be put to justice now. And not only that, it will show the propaganda, and how wrong so many people were, time for everybody to wake up and see the truth!

Humanity 1
TPTB 0

Bang your head
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm

I was in party mode'now not in party mode and need sleep badly.

Sorry if that sounds crazy but I have followed this and thought it was done.

Neeeeeeeddddd Sllllllleeppp.

Good night people for a long sleep.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Go to sleep, Paddy. Smile

It has only just begun.
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Babsi wrote:
Tangy wrote:I wouldn't be surprised in the least.. Despicable.. Good work Babsi. Maybe Janey can find some more info about this UK Diplomat. Clap

Crazy isn't it? I think there will be more news to come...I hope at least. People need to be put to justice now. And not only that, it will show the propaganda, and how wrong so many people were, time for everybody to wake up and see the truth!

Humanity 1
TPTB 0

Bang your head

I think there are some journalists around who would do well to start digging in this yard.
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Paddy wrote:I was in party mode'now not in party mode and need sleep badly.

Sorry if that sounds crazy but I have followed this and thought it was done.

Neeeeeeeddddd Sllllllleeppp.

Good night people for a long sleep.

LOL Paddy - get some sleep and so will I, but this was important. Read it tomorrow with a strong cup of coffee!

Outrageous revelation about the TRUE face of the old egyptian Regime! Ex-Minister behind Alexandria church bombing! 26255 Sleep well
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Check this Babsi

caninapple‎ RT @Ghonim: An officer just called me to tell me: I escaped from the service after ElAdly asked us to fire live bullets randomly on protesters

this tweet was from 13 hours ago
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I've stickied this thread so no worries about it sinking down the board as people are asleep

farao

I know Janey will be keen to look into this!!!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

So after they ran to the UK embassy and told their story...where did they go? Where are they now? I think it's quite important that these guys don't disappear.
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm

snark wrote:Check this Babsi

caninapple‎ RT @Ghonim: An officer just called me to tell me: I escaped from the service after ElAdly asked us to fire live bullets randomly on protesters

this tweet was from 13 hours ago

Yes I had read that before, it was the day after he got out he tweeted this. Didn't surprise me.

I still bet Sillyman gave orders to Army to shoot at protesters and that's when they said that's enough!
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

snark wrote:I've stickied this thread so no worries about it sinking down the board as people are asleep

farao

I know Janey will be keen to look into this!!!

Yup Wink She'll be all over this one.

Thanks for the sticky... farao
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

snark wrote:So after they ran to the UK embassy and told their story...where did they go? Where are they now? I think it's quite important that these guys don't disappear.

They might very well be in a witness protection program. I doubt they let them go...Wink
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am

thanks Babsi, I am all over this like glue today Smile a huge story!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 am

Janey wrote:thanks Babsi, I am all over this like glue today Smile a huge story!

Morning Janey! We thought you'd be interested in this- PM me when you can
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 am

WOW Babsi

all these nasties are going to get exposed now and i hope they all rot in hell

The UK Intel unit has always been hot and it looks like they had the regimes cards well and truely scored for a long time.

Im watching with interest now and sillyman and hope that they catch up with him.

Any news to what rock he crawled under?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 am

Strawberry wrote:WOW Babsi

The UK Intel unit has always been hot and it looks like they had the regimes cards well and truely scored for a long time.

Im watching with interest now and sillyman and hope that they catch up with him.

No clue Strawberry - we have not heard from him or seen him. He was hated by everybody, even the army. I have no clue - but I hope he will be put on trial also for crimes committed as he was clearly in charge during days when egyptians were killed in Tahrir Square.
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 am

Yes, this is a great question...did they get out of Cairo or are they stuck now with the new military decree against officials leaving without permission?!?
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 am

snark wrote:

Yes, this is a great question...did they get out of Cairo or are they stuck now with the new military decree against officials leaving without permission?!?

I don't think he's able to leave the country either - he is just staying below the radar I think. I hope they will find him and prosecute him. If I hear anything, I'll update you on this guy.
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am

thanks babsi

Incidently I was reading something unrelated earlier and found out that

Silimen means Solomon

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Bese Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am

Wow, big story, thanks Babsi.

Anything new Janey? Do you still have contacts in UK intelligence?
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next