Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule for Middle-East revolutions

3 posters

Go down

Schedule for Middle-East revolutions Empty Schedule for Middle-East revolutions

Post by Lurker Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

From Anonymous' Facebook page:
Schedule for Middle-East revolutions 180136_200087473335262_199895670021109_768237_2297888_n

search-tag-map for twitter & co.
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Middle-East revolutions Empty Re: Schedule for Middle-East revolutions

Post by goodmockingbird Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Pretty amazing to look at it that way.

The Mediterranean is looking a whole lot different now, and we can cautiously look forward to a transition away from oppression and plutocracy throughout a huge swathe of the world.

But I am not going to stay up late waiting for order and decency to make its way throughout the Horn of Africa... yet.
goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Middle-East revolutions Empty Re: Schedule for Middle-East revolutions

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Thanks Lurker

If anyone hears any rumblings about Morocco in the next fornight please let me know. I have a family member booked on a package deal and they wont listen to reason.

My Dad feels the same as me but the rest of the family are so dumbed down and narcistic they thing he will be OK because they believe the tour operator will look out for their interests

Grrrrr
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 am

will do Straw flower

search tag already: #feb20

so, peaceful protests are planned for that day.

the latest article which may have any indication worthy content:

-----------
First reported death in the Morocco from self-immolation
Moroccan dies after fiery protest: rights official
Saturday, 12 February 2011
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/02/12/137365.html

---------
here's a rather long article on the current situation in morocco:
http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/577/revolutionary-contagion_morocco-and-a-plea-for-specificity

take also a look at the comment

seems that most moroccans won't necessarily try to overthrew their king, so it depends more on the economic situation, and i can also imagine from how much strength the input from tunisisa, egypt will have.. (and maybe algeria too) to encourage the protestors

perhaps Janey can contribute more to the riskpotential in morocco for the next days/weeks Smile

Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 pm

lol!

Looks like Arab leaders will have to wear name tags during the next Arab summit. #Egypt #Libya #Bahrain #Jo #Algeria #Saudi #Yemen
http://twitter.com/Khatibmo
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum