Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBGary may have stolen the concept of their flagship product "Digital DNA"

Go down

HBGary may have stolen the concept of their flagship product "Digital DNA" Empty HBGary may have stolen the concept of their flagship product "Digital DNA"

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 am

just found this:
------------

The True Origins Of Malware DNA

I would like to call the worlds attention to the fact that HBGary, as I thought originally completely RIPPED my concept of Malware DNA as I succinctly described it to them in great detail after I initiated discussions with them about working for them in a reverse engineering capacity back in September of 2008.

Here are my prior posting on the concept of Malware DNA

For background, I was working on a grand concept idea of Malware DNA and had constructed designed documents and concepts in a good amount of detail back in Sept of 2008.

The .PPT Briefing I put together to capture my ideas and work are Metadata dated on 9/10/2008 at 10:54 AM after multiple revisions that week. I also have time stamped email as well considering I emailed myself my work regularly.

[..]
If your memory is shoddy, here is your email. The world now has it.   I would highly consider contacting me for a monetary settlement since you thought so little of me that you would rip my work and not even give me a credit.

Full here:
http://conanthedestroyer.net/2011/02/14/the-true-origins-of-malware-dna/

------------------

as of now - he only provides circumstantial evidence... but could be interesting development if it holds true Very Happy
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down