Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Constitution Of The United States Ratified

3 posters

Go down

New Constitution Of The United States Ratified Empty New Constitution Of The United States Ratified

Post by Joe Bese Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm

A new Constitution of the United States was ratified today, less than a week after the nation discovered the previous Constitution had expired.

The new constitution, which will henceforth serve as our country's guiding document, was written in just under five hours by a group of former congressmen with the help of a handful of prominent business leaders who stepped forward mid-crisis to offer their assistance. Since there was no official rule of law at the time of the writing, the group granted themselves the power to ratify the new U.S. Constitution immediately after penning it.

The new Constitution, officially called "AT&T Presents General Electric's Constitution Of The United States Of America" is over 500 pages long and, as stipulated in New Article 9, the full text of the constitution shall never be made public. However, the first page of the document can be seen after the jump.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-constitution-of-the-united-states-ratified,19232/
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

New Constitution Of The United States Ratified Empty Re: New Constitution Of The United States Ratified

Post by LewNi Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Jeez, don't do that to me. Thankfully it was only for a second until I saw what section it was in.

Very funny, Joe!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

New Constitution Of The United States Ratified Empty Re: New Constitution Of The United States Ratified

Post by Joe Bese Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 pm

LewNi wrote:Jeez, don't do that to me. Thankfully it was only for a second until I saw what section it was in.

Very funny, Joe!

Yeah, when you see it in "Breaking News," it will be time to run. Very Happy
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by goodmockingbird Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

New Constitution Of The United States Ratified Comst

Senatorial Auction

Clap
goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down