Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested

2 posters

Go down

Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested Empty Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested

Post by Joe Bese Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Egyptian prosecutors have ordered the arrest of a former ruling party chief and three ministers from deposed strongman Hosni Mubarak's government, including its onetime interior minister, the state news agency MENA announced Thursday.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/17/egypts-former-interior-minister-3-others-ordered-arrested/?hpt=T2
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested Empty Re: Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested

Post by Babsi Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Beat me to it Smile Thanks for posting...just got off the phone with my friend, we're glad to hear these news.

cheers
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested Empty Re: Egypt's former interior minister, 3 others, ordered arrested

Post by Joe Bese Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Babsi wrote:Beat me to it Smile Thanks for posting...just got off the phone with my friend, we're glad to hear these news.

cheers

I hope they can't just buy their way out of it.
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsi Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Joe Bese wrote:
Babsi wrote:Beat me to it Smile Thanks for posting...just got off the phone with my friend, we're glad to hear these news.

cheers

I hope they can't just buy their way out of it.

I hope not either...
Babsi
Babsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down