Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting

2 posters

Go down

One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting Empty One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 am

One person was killed and another gravely wounded after gunmen opened fire on the streets of south Miami-Dade Friday morning, officials said.

Police are still looking for the suspects and have set up a perimeter in the area of the shooting.

Two area schools -- Redland Elementary and Redland Middle school -- were both placed on lockdown while the investigation continues.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/One-Killed-One-Injured-in-Miami-Dade-Shooting-116916343.html

This is the only link I can find so far, will look for more as the news breaks.
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting Empty Re: One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting

Post by miamikat Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm

beautiful neighborhood.. my friend lives in the area naranja not far from there.. had some thugs flash gang signs at us last week when we were there.

only other news to report it.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21003634671433/

miamikat

Back to top Go down

One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting Empty Re: One Killed, One Injured in Miami-Dade Shooting

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 pm

These two stories make sound almost routine. I saw the news flash on CNN and it sounded quite ominous. I hope they catch them soon, before they cause any more trouble.

I am not too familiar as it has been many years since I have been down that way. My mom actually grew in a just off Flagler many moons ago, before it was such a large place. I keep an eye out as I grew up in Key West and know a few people who moved to the area.

You gotta be careful there, you take one wrong turn and don't know you are in a bad area until its too late.
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by miamikat Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 pm

LewNi wrote:These two stories make sound almost routine. I saw the news flash on CNN and it sounded quite ominous. I hope they catch them soon, before they cause any more trouble.

I am not too familiar as it has been many years since I have been down that way. My mom actually grew in a just off Flagler many moons ago, before it was such a large place. I keep an eye out as I grew up in Key West and know a few people who moved to the area.

You gotta be careful there, you take one wrong turn and don't know you are in a bad area until its too late.

yeah... the southern most parts of dade and most north east are pretty bad some areas look like south America, but good thing is the ghettos are rather small here.. unlike NYC and its suburbs where they go for miles...

i actually live right by flagler and sw8th by the gables.

miamikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down