Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th February: A Date With Destiny

5 posters

Go down

11th February: A Date With Destiny Empty 11th February: A Date With Destiny

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 am

11th February - Middle Eastern rise of the Martyrs and the downfall of Kings:
32 years to the day after the Shah of Iran fled to Egypt because he was ejected in the Islamic Revolution, the President of Egypt another Middle Eastern tyrant got the right royal boot by 'his children'. The people of the Western World were privalaged to watch with baited breath as his naughty rebelious children demanded their freedom and they grew up infront of our eyes. In 18 days of defiance which is now marked in history as the 'White Revolution' we witnessed their Rite of Passage into adulthood and a new found freedom of Democracy.

Elsewhere the 11th February is also a notable day for freedoms. After 27 years of imprisonment and house arrest on Robben Island, Nelson Mandela was released and went onto lead his people to greater freedom.

To stay on a political theme and the date 11th February, the Conservative M.P. Margaret Thatcher became the first female to lead a political party. She was to later become the first lady Prime Minister and was also known as The Iron Lady for her determination to succeed and her unpopularity.

In the US Sarah Palin, another significant female politician shares this politically loaded date as her date of birth. Is February 11th, a day of significance, an omen that she too could be the first female leader of her country, The President of the Unitied States?

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

11th February: A Date With Destiny Empty Re: 11th February: A Date With Destiny

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 am

In the UK the date 11th February is known as a pallindrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palindrome

11/02/2011

In the chat room yesterday morning, I spoke to a fellow news sockey who said that because this date has a reflection then we were going to repeat something historically significant.

WOW that woman was wise and I wish I could remember who it was

11th February: A Date With Destiny 159295
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingInTheLight Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Strawberry wrote:n the US Sarah Palin...could be the first female leader of her country, The President of the Unitied States?

Not a snowball's chance in hell.
FlyingInTheLight
FlyingInTheLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Bese Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 pm

FlyingInTheLight wrote:
Strawberry wrote:n the US Sarah Palin...could be the first female leader of her country, The President of the Unitied States?

God I hope you're right.
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Joe Bese wrote:
FlyingInTheLight wrote:

God I hope you're right.

Laughing Personally I'm not educated in US politics and who is who but I do know I wouldnt want another Margaret Thatcher.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Why are people in the States so obsessed with Sarah Palin? WTF
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by what exi Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 am

Because they feel she is one of "us"- head of the pta, hockey mom. I have read that she and our current president share ancestors, she is one of them disguised to look like one of us. You don't go from PTA to mayor to governor to vice presidential canadacy unless you are.

what exi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm

what exi wrote:Because they feel she is one of "us"- head of the pta, hockey mom. I have read that she and our current president share ancestors, she is one of them disguised to look like one of us. You don't go from PTA to mayor to governor to vice presidential canadacy unless you are.

Yes, she is more connected than people realize. The date thing may be very significant. Tourists always ask about her and people up here are very reluctant to talk.

As a side note, going from PTA mom to Governor is not that big a stretch in a state that only has 3/4 million people; well over half of them being non voters.
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiral Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 pm

because as they say, there's no such thing as bad press, and the MSM has been throwing a boatload of bad press at Palin ever since she entered the national stage.

she has been turned into a polarized character, and now of course some have gravitated to her. she's a convenient boogeyman, which the MSM took full advantage of, but to their blunder I think they gave her a little too much free publicity.

on topic: there's something to these number patterns, they keep popping up. i'm surprised to see it get any mainstream coverage.
Chiral
Chiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down