Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. ***

5 posters

Go down

*** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. *** Empty *** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. ***

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Folks,

Normally I stray away from questionable conspiracies, however please watch the following videos posted on YouTube, regarding weapons of mass destruction (effect) that have potentially been found on the west coast.

This guy DEFINITELY knows something, this is extremely worrisome. His hesitation in answering questions, and his WANT to release this to the public is what has me alarmed. As the newscaster states, this guy was trying to be honest. Homeland Security states this was due to him being nervous.. Are you kidding me? Nervous? Come on..

https://www.youtube.com/user/stacyphx#p/a/u/2/JB580sKFZlo

Please also watch the follow-up videos 2 and 3. (youtube uploader stacyphx)

Make this viral if possible, more people have to see these videos.

Last edited by Praetorian on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

*** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. *** Empty Re: *** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. ***

Post by miabelieves Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm

watching now
miabelieves
miabelieves

Back to top Go down

*** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. *** Empty Re: *** IMPORTANT *** Interview eludes to possibility of Nuclear Weapons found in San Diego. ***

Post by Lime Flavoured Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Surely this isn't massive news if they have actually been found? Only if they are unaccounted for.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 pm

WOW...he did not look nervous to me and if you notice when the reporter asks him if he has every found anything he says no not here...than reporter says anywhere and he says "yes" and that's when the lady stops him
miabelieves
miabelieves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Lime Flavoured wrote:Surely this isn't massive news if they have actually been found? Only if they are unaccounted for.

We have no idea what the actual details were of the events, and I suspect we never will. Your implying they are nuclear weapons controlled by government entities. Since the collapse of the soviet union, we know rogue scientists (and even ones sanctioned by the russian gov't to aid Iran), have been linked with providing "dirty bomb" information to terrorists, not to mention biological and chemical.

Also keep in mind, the entire premise of The Department of Homeland Security after 9/11 was to alert americans when a terrorist threat was considered imminent. This simply proves (as if we didn't know previously, however it reaffirms), there ARE events that have happened post-9/11, that we are not finding out about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm

miabelieves wrote:WOW...he did not look nervous to me and if you notice when the reporter asks him if he has every found anything he says no not here...than reporter says anywhere and he says "yes" and that's when the lady stops him

Exactly. Did you watch the follow-up videos as well? This guy certainly knows "something", and he desperately wanted to tell the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Praetorian wrote:
Lime Flavoured wrote:Surely this isn't massive news if they have actually been found? Only if they are unaccounted for.

We have no idea what the actual details were of the events, and I suspect we never will. Your implying they are nuclear weapons controlled by government entities. Since the collapse of the soviet union, we know rogue scientists (and even ones sanctioned by the russian gov't to aid Iran), have been linked with providing "dirty bomb" information to terrorists, not to mention biological and chemical.

Also keep in mind, the entire premise of The Department of Homeland Security after 9/11 was to alert americans when a terrorist threat was considered imminent. This simply proves (as if we didn't know previously, however it reaffirms), there ARE events that have happened post-9/11, that we are not finding out about.

Well, it's not impossible that there are rogue Russian / Chinese scientists out there. But if nuclear material has been found (and presumably impounded if so) then it can't be used in a weapon.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Lime Flavoured wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

Well, it's not impossible that there are rogue Russian / Chinese scientists out there. But if nuclear material has been found (and presumably impounded if so) then it can't be used in a weapon.

I completely agree with you, however as the port authority official stated, the coastline is largely open. Yes, they may have found nuclear material at the san diego port (this time), but do you not find the mere act of "someone" trying to achieve bringing nuclear material into the US alarming?

They only need to succeed once, and we simply do not know how many of these events exist, however this one individual seemed to hint he knew about others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Praetorian wrote:Hey Folks,

Normally I stray away from questionable conspiracies, however please watch the following videos posted on YouTube, regarding weapons of mass destruction (effect) that have potentially been found on the west coast.

This guy DEFINITELY knows something, this is extremely worrisome. His hesitation in answering questions, and his WANT to release this to the public is what has me alarmed. As the newscaster states, this guy was trying to be honest. Homeland Security states this was due to him being nervous.. Are you kidding me? Nervous? Come on..

https://www.youtube.com/user/stacyphx#p/a/u/2/JB580sKFZlo

Please also watch the follow-up videos 2 and 3. (youtube uploader stacyphx)

Make this viral if possible, more people have to see these videos.

I tried to embed these for you and they wouldnt. Strange because Ive not had problems doing this before.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Yes, I watched all three. I agree with everything you have said thus far on this thread. We don't know everything. The government is not going to tell us what is really going on.
miabelieves
miabelieves

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm

[quote="Praetorian"][quote="Lime Flavoured"]
Praetorian wrote:

We have no idea what the actual details were of the events, and I suspect we never will. Your implying they are nuclear weapons co

They only need to succeed once, and we simply do not know how many of these events exist, however this one individual seemed to hint he knew about others.

He did not hint...he said yes and the lady stopped him. What is freaky is he said yes so that means they have FOUND something at one point or other somewhere...what about the ones they did not FIND
miabelieves
miabelieves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

[quote="miabelieves"][quote="Praetorian"]
Lime Flavoured wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

We have no idea what the actual details were of the events, and I suspect we never will. Your implying they are nuclear weapons co

He did not hint...he said yes and the lady stopped him. What is freaky is he said yes so that means they have FOUND something at one point or other somewhere...what about the ones they did not FIND

Exactly. He also made reference to him knowing about other ports, whom have found chemical/biological weapons when further questioned by the reporter. Anyway you dice it, this is very suspicious, and I cannot understand for the life of me, why he would lie about finding weapons. It just does not add up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Strawberry wrote:

I tried to embed these for you and they wouldnt. Strange because Ive not had problems doing this before.

PM'd you with the info Strawberry!

Back to top Go down

Post by miabelieves Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Praetorian, first off your pic freaks me out for some reason???

I don't think the guy was lying about it. The reporter asked the question and he said "yes" than the lady not on camera stopped him...watch again. It was not a lie but whomever was "watching over him" nixed it before he could finish his sentence. I bet the dude got a slap on the wrist once the camera crew was gone. They may even have him now cleaning toilets. He most certainly released info NO BUNNY wanted out. Also, the Homeland Security did not say he lied they just claim he was nervous and answered the question wrong.....NOT.
miabelieves
miabelieves

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Praetorian wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

PM'd you with the info Strawberry!

Thanks Praetorian.

Interesting story and my gut tells me there is more to this.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:20 am

oh gosh, there are lots and lots of incidents that go unreported to the public, yes with WMD too. No-one yet has tried to import a credible nuclear explosive device into either the US or UK, but they will in time. A nuclear "dirty bomb" though is a different story, along with chemical agents.

You guys do realise that in both the US and UK, vans regularly drive around the major cities with radiation detection devices. It has been pretty common to do a sweep in the vicinity of radical mosques.

The ratio of incidents to reported incidents in the press is about 10-1, in that only 1 in 10 is reported to the main stream media. I have no problem with that, you don't want to put undercover teams into harms way. I also don't see the need to report every incident or arrest as it just scares people.

Counter terror officers are working tirelessly behind the scenes to keep you safe and the more that they reveal about their methods and incidents, the more the bad guy learns too. It is for very good reasons that the majority of incidents are not made public.

It is an ongoing clandestine war that only occasionally breaks into the public domain. After spending most of my life as a counter terror officer, I am happy with that, because how the CT teams work, what they find and how they deal with it is far too valuable to the bad guys.

Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 am

those are the ones that myself and others in my job lost sleep over. What we know will not hurt you, what we don't know quite possibly will.
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 am

Praetorian wrote:

You don't actually need any information from any government source to make a dirty bomb. They are childishly simple. Remember a dirty bomb does NOT cause a nuclear detonation. It just spreads radioactive particles through the air and creates contaminiation. The radioactive materials don't explode. Making a nuclear explosive weapon is horribly complex. A dirty, bomb you could all make today. Obviously, I am not going to say how in this forum, but suffice to say that you don't need any governmental or scientific experience or assistance.

A full on nuke, complete with mushroom cloud and all the works, now that is very difficult to construct, even if you happened to have weapons grade plutonium in your kitchen cupboard next to the salt and pepper shakers. A dirty bomb and detonating nuclear device are very different things.

Biological and chemical weapons are much harder than you might first think to get right (thankfully!)

A case in point being the sarin attack by the Aum cult in Tokyo. They totally botched the strength of the sarin which is why (again thankfully) the casualty count was so low.
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Janey wrote:
You don't actually need any information from any government source to make a dirty bomb. They are childishly simple. Remember a dirty bomb does NOT cause a nuclear detonation. It just spreads radioactive particles through the air and creates contaminiation. The radioactive materials don't explode. Making a nuclear explosive weapon is horribly complex. A dirty, bomb you could all make today. Obviously, I am not going to say how in this forum, but suffice to say that you don't need any governmental or scientific experience or assistance.

Definitely. I could make a dirty bomb, the only info I have is a Chemistry A-Level (of course, sourcing enough radioactive material to make an "effective" dirty bomb might be difficult, although there are plenty of household devices with radioactive sources in them).

As a matter of interest, what sort of casualties would a modest sized (say the size of the 7/7 devices) dirty bomb actually cause? I've heard all kinds of different estimates for exactly how deadly one would be.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Lime Flavoured wrote:
Janey wrote:

Definitely. I could make a dirty bomb, the only info I have is a Chemistry A-Level (of course, sourcing enough radioactive material to make an "effective" dirty bomb might be difficult, although there are plenty of household devices with radioactive sources in them).

As a matter of interest, what sort of casualties would a modest sized (say the size of the 7/7 devices) dirty bomb actually cause? I've heard all kinds of different estimates for exactly how deadly one would be.

in the initial explosion, say repeating the 7/7 Kings Cross bomb, the actual at scene fatalities and injuries would be the same. The radioactive dispersal has no effect on the blast strength at all. What you would have though is everyone and everything coated with radioactive particles. How that tranlates into injuries depends on the radioactive material quantity and type. In a worst case with significant material and a strong wind dispersal, up to say half a million suffering radiation sickness effects and cancers who are in the path of the wind track. Buildings would be heavily contaminated, possibly for decades, depending on the material again and effectiveness of cleansing on the isotope in use. You could seal off central London for years!

The thing to understand with a dirty bomb is that the "bang" is no bigger than conventional explosives, it is the release of the material that is the issue. If someone had a backpack with weapons grade plutonium for example and dispersed it across London it would make the long term effects of Chernobyl seem trivial, right across the SE of the UK along the track of the prevailing winds.

It is quite horrific really Sad

Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Yeah, it wouldn't be good. I think a lot of it would depend on the nature of the radioactive material too. Obviously a fine powder would spread more than lumps of metal.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Janey,

I certainly appreciate your insight and experience. When I stated 'dirty bomb' I should have clarified to include both dirty and an actual nuclear device.

While I agree it is important to contain operational information concerning active operations, I personally believe once the situation is neutralized the authorities should be notifying the public. (Case in point, the Toronto 18, once CSIS and the RCMP neutralized the threat, the Canadian public was informed).

Actively covering up these "incidents" does nothing to help promote what the DHS, FBI and other organizations are trying to do. The US Government may sometimes wonder why there are so many conspiracy websites such as GLP, Alex Jones, AboveTopSecret, etc. Most of this, is the result of non-transparency with its citizens. Due to the lack of transparency, conspiracies are then created and adorned, which in turn creates a disconnect between these organizations and the public. To be completely honest, I would argue this has a more emboldened effect on the terrorists when citizens lose trust in their government.

The officer in the video, indicated 'they have not found anything this fiscal year'. Coupled with his hesitation, this definitely indicates he has witnessed himself (not to mention other major ports and seaways into the US) actual evidence in previous years.

OT: I live in Ottawa, Canada (capital), and to be quite honest, I would want to know whether terrorist efforts to detonate any type of nuclear/chemical/biological attack on our city has been thwarted, so I can take the necessary precautions to prepare in the eventuality of said event.

Just to reiterate, again I do understand operational silence during an ongoing investigation, I would never question that. All I am asking is for more transparency after these events have been thwarted, which will only increase public awareness and support for organizations involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Bese Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Praetorian wrote:Janey,

I certainly appreciate your insight and experience. When I stated 'dirty bomb' I should have clarified to include both dirty and an actual nuclear device.

While I agree it is important to contain operational information concerning active operations, I personally believe once the situation is neutralized the authorities should be notifying the public. (Case in point, the Toronto 18, once CSIS and the RCMP neutralized the threat, the Canadian public was informed).

Actively covering up these "incidents" does nothing to help promote what the DHS, FBI and other organizations are trying to do. The US Government may sometimes wonder why there are so many conspiracy websites such as GLP, Alex Jones, AboveTopSecret, etc. Most of this, is the result of non-transparency with its citizens. Due to the lack of transparency, conspiracies are then created and adorned, which in turn creates a disconnect between these organizations and the public. To be completely honest, I would argue this has a more emboldened effect on the terrorists when citizens lose trust in their government.

The officer in the video, indicated 'they have not found anything this fiscal year'. Coupled with his hesitation, this definitely indicates he has witnessed himself (not to mention other major ports and seaways into the US) actual evidence in previous years.

OT: I live in Ottawa, Canada (capital), and to be quite honest, I would want to know whether terrorist efforts to detonate any type of nuclear/chemical/biological attack on our city has been thwarted, so I can take the necessary precautions to prepare in the eventuality of said event.

Just to reiterate, again I do understand operational silence during an ongoing investigation, I would never question that. All I am asking is for more transparency after these events have been thwarted, which will only increase public awareness and support for organizations involved.

If the authorities actually find and disable any sort of bomb you can bet that will be the beginning of a big investigation, which they will want to keep quiet until it's complete. Any sort of press release will only serve to alert the bomber, and they won't want to do that.

I don't think Alex Jones or any of his followers would believe anything the government tells them, no matter how true it is. Diehard conspiracy theorists aren't likely to change their beliefs based on a new policy of openness.

Just my opinion.
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down