Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb

+19
LewNi
Godzilla85
Betsy Ross
nicdeedoop
Claudia
flick
goodmockingbird
Luna
Strawberry
Lime Flavoured
Canuck36
Lurker
Earth Cries
Paddy
BelgianBoy
cab123
trudat
lolita
Janey
23 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb - Page 8 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 am

BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb - Page 8 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb

Post by cab123 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

BB, I realy don't know what cosmic stands for,but only thing I found I posted,

it's hard to tell somtimes when you,Lurker and Muha are being funny or poking fun .ALL good
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 am

OK, here goes: I did my military service (eons ago) in NATO, 3JSC in Canne. 3JSC stands for 3rd joint signal center. I worked my way up to Cosmic Top Secret and was privvy to really unbelievable info in those times (sixties). I was on duty during the 6 days war in the ME.

There, nothing more to it.

Very Happy
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 am

I still have contacts, but they are European Union Military Staff (EUMS).
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am

LOL:

tarekshalaby Tarek Shalaby
I recommend you all to go to #Libya. All this hype about how dangerous it is is complete bullshit. It's fine. Media makes you paranoid.
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am

Betsy Ross wrote:Although I find some of the articles/info I post to be interesting, am not sure any others do. Do you wish me to keep posting, or stop "wasting" bandwidth? Your wishes are my commands. Bow

I find your posts interesting.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb - Page 8 Empty Re Belgian Boy's past

Post by Well wi Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am

What do you mean "nothing more to it"? You're practically a James Bond figure now, and that is how I shall imagine you from now on when I see your posts! That harmless blinky photo's just a cover, admit it! Cool

Well wi

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 am

Well wi wrote:What do you mean "nothing more to it"? You're practically a James Bond figure now, and that is how I shall imagine you from now on when I see your posts! That harmless blinky photo's just a cover, admit it! Cool

It's really me on that pic. Thanks for the compliments.

Group Hug
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetius Romulous Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 am

Latest Tweets from Misurata

Libyan citizens show they have successfully defended Misurata air-strip from regime counter attack: ... http://tinyurl.com/4tgoyaw

‘Security forces driven out of Misurata’ http://goo.gl/fb/0Ulix

Al Jazeera: Misurata is now in the hands of the revolutionaries #Libya

nothing new in Zliten...but in Misurata still ongoing battles from time to time

Video: weapons that are claimed to be biological and chemical (Misurata, #Libya) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_RyAlJQxI #feb17 #gadaffi

Rebels Take Misurata, Tripoli Reinforces Zawiya Massacre: 100+ Gunned Down http://t.co/9XMjc1j
Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 am

Paddy wrote:
Betsy Ross wrote:Although I find some of the articles/info I post to be interesting, am not sure any others do. Do you wish me to keep posting, or stop "wasting" bandwidth? Your wishes are my commands. Bow

I find your posts interesting.

As do I Betsy, There are a lot of postings that do not get replies, that does not mean they are not appreciated. There are many lurking behind the scenes here that read only. Thank you for your posts!

LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Well wi Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am

Libyan Youth Movement BREAKING: Monitor Al Jazeera Arabic & English for breaking news we have passed on as well as a direct caller #Libya #Feb17
about a minute ago via Twitter · @ShababLibya on Twitter

Libyan Youth Movement BREAKING: council says strategically very unlikely that gaddafi will come back with more mercenaries #Libya #Feb17 #gaddaficrimes
12 minutes ago via Twitter · @ShababLibya on Twitter

Well wi

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 am

BelgianBoy wrote:
Well wi wrote:What do you mean "nothing more to it"? You're practically a James Bond figure now, and that is how I shall imagine you from now on when I see your posts! That harmless blinky photo's just a cover, admit it! Cool

It's really me on that pic. Thanks for the compliments.

Group Hug

I'm with Well on this one!! I love the blinky pic!!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Ross Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 am

Paddy and LewNi Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb - Page 8 8876
Betsy Ross
Betsy Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetius Romulous Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 am

Sirt is the main city between the liberated east and the embattled west, and is the centre of power for Quaffys home tribe. Sirt needs to fall for both sides of Libya to connect and allow forces from the east to reinforce the west.

These are the latest Tweets for Sirt

Aljazeera: eyewitnesses, Pro-Gaddafi Militia is heading from Sirt to Misrata

Any news from Misrata today? Aljazeera said Progaddafi forces heading from Sirt to Misrata. Plz warn Misrata to be ready

PLZ RT Huge Public Relations campaign is needed towards Sirt: TV, Radio, Phone. Ask them to join the revolution!
Aetius Romulous
Aetius Romulous

http://www.ScreamBucket.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 am

Thks LewNi.

And Betsy: keep posting.
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am

sorry guys, our forum provider is up and down. We think they are trying to fix their faulty update!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by nicdeedoop Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 am

Forgive me if this has been posted already...but if Ghaddafi can pay mercenaries to come fight beside him then why has someone not offered a much bigger reward for his head?
nicdeedoop
nicdeedoop

Back to top Go down

Post by cbfunk Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 am

Hi all,

Is it just me or is the website extremely slow ?

Betsy please keep posting, I mostly lurk, but when I do post I don't get replies either.
It all moves very fast but everything gets read and absorbed.

flower
cbfunk
cbfunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 am

Janey wrote:sorry guys, our forum provider is up and down. We think they are trying to fix their faulty update!

Lets hope they fix it!

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by cbfunk Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 am

Janey wrote:sorry guys, our forum provider is up and down. We think they are trying to fix their faulty update!

Thank you Janey, it's better again for now.
cbfunk
cbfunk

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 am

thanks Janey,thought I did somthing wrong,
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Sunday 27 Feb - Page 8 Empty Re the 'glitch'.

Post by Well wis Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am

I too thought it was my fault as it was the first time I'd copied and pasted something. Phew!

Well wis

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzilla85 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

anyone else having problems on twitter?
Godzilla85
Godzilla85

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 am

Godzilla85 wrote:anyone else having problems on twitter?

yes, I tried to log in to our twitter account that LLL set up to say it was the forum server and I couldnt get on there either!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Ross Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 am

GreenFreedom1 Tripoli, Obama has told U.S. intelligence agencies to host spy satellites and other surveillance equipment to Libya spiegel.de,27 Feb 18.28
Betsy Ross
Betsy Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next