Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!)

2 posters

Go down

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!) Empty WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!)

Post by Mother Mary Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Suddenly Janey and I could not get to the site. I tried to get to forumotion's web site also and that didn't come in either.

Right now the site is coming in, but still is having glitches as I can't change the ticker. (Well, I can change it and I did, but it doesn't pick up the changes.) Just rest assured that is isn't us.

Hang tight folks, we are soon going to be getting you the url to the new site. Even if the logo isn't ready it would be better then what we are going through with this forum and the servers.

Last edited by Mother Mary on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!) Empty Re: WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!)

Post by Mother Mary Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 am

Janey is posting the link in the Libya thread. Here it is for everyone who may miss that thread.

http://forum.janeysnews.com

Everyone has to register again as there is no way to access the database on this forum to be able to move it over. Sorry about the inconvenience, but Forumotion says that it only has rights to those databases.

But once we get going over at the new site then things will run much smoother.

Thanks and see you all there!
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!) Empty Re: WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE - (New site link inside!)

Post by Janey Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

ok guys this is getting silly, we are going to migrate everyone over to the new board. We will keep this one open until everyone gets the word and we have all shifted across. We will also preserve the mails here

A couple of things to note that are really important.

In response to requests we have merged some categories. We still have the same content, but some areas have merged to make the homepage list smaller as per requests.

Secondly, there is a hot off the wires section. That section will be a rolling page of the most important threads we are running with. So you can ALWAYS go there to see the latest important stuff in a rolling page format - so we have the best of both forum types.

What we dont have yet is final artwork for the site, so please bear with us! We are moving a couple of days early because of the issues here.

Without further a do please head over to

WWW.JANEYSNEWS.COM

You can skip the splash screen and go directly to the forum itself at

forum.janeysnews.com

It is a more professional board, faster bandwidth and we hope you will be pleased.
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down