Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too are way too many Message Boards on this site...

+2
Mother Mary
Joe Bese
6 posters

:: News :: Wish list

Go down

Too are way too many Message Boards on this site... Empty Too are way too many Message Boards on this site...

Post by Blah Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

There are way too many message boards on this site for the size of its user base, the amount of effort needed to find an interesting thread is ridiculous, i know its exciting to have a board for every possible taste but it makes the site impossible to navigate and extremely overwhelming to the point of genuine despair.

Can you please have a rethink and maybe have just one or two main boards one for news, one for general chat and say one for tech support/issues? why on earth would you need any more? surely its in the sites interest to let people browse threads quickly and with ease?

Carry On..

Blah

Back to top Go down

Too are way too many Message Boards on this site... Empty Re: Too are way too many Message Boards on this site...

Post by Joe Bese Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Blah wrote:There are way too many message boards on this site for the size of its user base, the amount of effort needed to find an interesting thread is ridiculous, i know its exciting to have a board for every possible taste but it makes the site impossible to navigate and extremely overwhelming to the point of genuine despair.

Can you please have a rethink and maybe have just one or two main boards one for news, one for general chat and say one for tech support/issues? why on earth would you need any more? surely its in the sites interest to let people browse threads quickly and with ease?

Carry On..

I must say, I've been thinking the same thing.
Joe Bese
Joe Bese

Back to top Go down

Too are way too many Message Boards on this site... Empty Re: Too are way too many Message Boards on this site...

Post by Mother Mary Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Will be talked about shortly. Thanks for the feedback.
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by LLL Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

yea thanks for the feedback. just remember we had to throw this site up in ten minutes to get us started.

We are in talks on how to make it better and your comments are noted, Thanks Very Happy
LLL
LLL
Admin

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Blah wrote:There are way too many message boards on this site for the size of its user base, the amount of effort needed to find an interesting thread is ridiculous, i know its exciting to have a board for every possible taste but it makes the site impossible to navigate and extremely overwhelming to the point of genuine despair.

Carry On..

You are a guest.

You could register and then know how the site works as a registered user.

Work your way around a place I like.
Very Happy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaskan Girl Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Personally, I like the fact that there is something for everyone here. The layout is logical and quite simple to navigate. This site is also in it's infancy. The user base will grow. I have every reason to believe, given the job the techs have done in such little time, it can become even more streamlined without sacrificing content.
Alaskan Girl
Alaskan Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Alaskan Girl wrote:Personally, I like the fact that there is something for everyone here. The layout is logical and quite simple to navigate. This site is also in it's infancy. The user base will grow. I have every reason to believe, given the job the techs have done in such little time, it can become even more streamlined without sacrificing content.

That is it.

I cant beleave that a forum is this good in 1 week 3 days after just starting because we all wanted to find each other when the other threads could not go on.

Great work all.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by no one Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

I agree with Blah.

no one

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

yep, a bit too much going on bounce
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down