Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage

4 posters

Go down

People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage Empty People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage

Post by Strawberry Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:42 pm

This is Nigel Farage MEP. Some of you may not know who he is and some may know him as the leader of UKIP but it is at the EU Brussels where he really shines through. This is where he battles the EU beurocrats and tells them EXACTLY how it is. This is one speech from late last year but if this inspires you to take more notice of EU law and where your tax payers money is going, research him on google and youtube. Educate yourself and be inspired that this man has your interests at heart Smile

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage Empty Re: People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage

Post by Lime Flavoured Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:45 am

He also was involved a light aircraft accident on the morning of election day last year and ended up in hospital with a concussion.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage Empty Re: People of the UK, let me Introduce you to your MEP: Nigel Farage

Post by Strawberry Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 am

Lime Flavoured wrote:He also was involved a light aircraft accident on the morning of election day last year and ended up in hospital with a concussion.

Justin Adams, who was at the controls of the light aircraft which crashed into a field on May 6, seriously injuring Mr Farage, has been remanded in custody.

The 45-year-old pilot has also been charged with threatening to kill the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) official who investigated the accident. It is alleged that the threats were made last week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/ukip/8173447/Nigel-Farage-plane-crash-pilot-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-Ukip-leader.html

Seems he has enemys!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:28 am

I admit to not being a big fan of the EU as it just sucks cash for thousands of people to have cosy little jobs in an army of quangos!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Flavoured Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 am

Strawberry wrote:
Lime Flavoured wrote:He also was involved a light aircraft accident on the morning of election day last year and ended up in hospital with a concussion.

Justin Adams, who was at the controls of the light aircraft which crashed into a field on May 6, seriously injuring Mr Farage, has been remanded in custody.

The 45-year-old pilot has also been charged with threatening to kill the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) official who investigated the accident. It is alleged that the threats were made last week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/ukip/8173447/Nigel-Farage-plane-crash-pilot-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-Ukip-leader.html

Seems he has enemys!

Bizarre story all round really.

Lime Flavoured

Back to top Go down

Post by snark Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 pm

I LOVE this guy, never get tired of him. Sure we wish had some like him here!
snark
snark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down