Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

+34
huntermj
northerntomcat
Stealth521
Babsi
Claudia
Canary
Limpan
LewNi
boobu
Aetius Romulous
Godzilla85
Morgana
goodmockingbird
ZX12R
Mother Mary
FoolOnTheHill
Mimi
Earth Cries
snark
Stargazer
Myhaloisgone
miabelieves
Luna
Strawberry
Janey
Muhajiir
cab123
Tangy
Lurker
MissHidalgo
Ubetcha
Logical Paradox
BelgianBoy
LLL
38 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 16 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

Post by BelgianBoy Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am

Ok, now for the usual daily question: where in the world is Mohamed ElBaradei?
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 16 Empty Re: Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb

Post by ZX12R Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am

Muhajiir wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Praetorian wrote:
Strawberry wrote:CNN just said that they are getting news of mass demonstrations in Alexandria with a military presence and they handing out food to the people

Strawberry, watch AJE. This has been shown for over the past hour.. CNN is extremely late on reporting any relevant news.

All U.S. media has been pathetic in their coverage of this historic event. Quite pitiful.

I think US people needs to demand Aljazeera to start broadcast in US for balancing the media

No argument from me. AJ has been very good.
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am

Praetorian wrote:
Strawberry wrote:CNN just said that they are getting news of mass demonstrations in Alexandria with a military presence and they handing out food to the people

Strawberry, watch AJE. This has been shown for over the past hour.. CNN is extremely late on reporting any relevant news.

i normally do but my computer is playing up today. Ive been running a spybot and it started picking up lots of stuff but i had to pause it to stay on here.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgana Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am

I thought of you as I typed it and just knew you would give me a jab for it LOL!
Morgana
Morgana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 am

Muhajiir wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

All U.S. media has been pathetic in their coverage of this historic event. Quite pitiful.

I think US people needs to demand Aljazeera to start broadcast in US for balancing the media

AJE broadcasts here in Canada Very Happy I'm watching the livestream online however.

Back to top Go down

Post by LewNi Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 am

Janey wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Janey wrote:
Morgana wrote:Do we have a nail bitting smiley?

dont look to me for that Smile

Laughing

although I should point out I am wearing nail polish today. Five little dabs across the end of each paw!

Uh Oh

GOOD MORNING!!
Janey you are sooo funny, nice to start the day with!
LewNi
LewNi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 am

occupiedcairo Occupied Cairo
Khalifa Mamoun street completely full of ppl heading to palace. 10s of thousands
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 am

Morgana wrote:I thought of you as I typed it and just knew you would give me a jab for it LOL!

i appreciated it. It always makes me laugh as you all know I am not sensitive
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 am

#Egypt TV: "Important and Urgent Communique from the Presidency of the Republic Shortly."
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 am

LewNi wrote:
Janey wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Janey wrote:

Laughing

although I should point out I am wearing nail polish today. Five little dabs across the end of each paw!

Uh Oh

GOOD MORNING!!
Janey you are sooo funny, nice to start the day with!

morning!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 am

Muhajiir wrote:occupiedcairo Occupied Cairo
Khalifa Mamoun street completely full of ppl heading to palace. 10s of thousands

Take down the barriers and PUSH. I would find it hard to believe the military would be ready to slaughter 10's of thousands of people, whether they are loyal to Mubarak or not, they are still human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 am

ZX12R wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Praetorian wrote:

No argument from me. AJ has been very good.

Our government wouldnt want us to see the constant struggles that are always taking place between the many despots and their people. It may infect us or give us ideas.

Better stick to your soaps and hollywood folks and then you will settle down and not be interested in what evil sick fks are torturing their people.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 am

BREAKING BREAKING: Egypt statetv: Important and urgent message from the Leader of the republic SOON/AJA

I had reports it was the army making statement but now on the ticker on breaking it says the leader of the republic...must mean MUBARAK will speka soon!
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:35 am

BelgianBoy wrote:#Egypt TV: "Important and Urgent Communique from the Presidency of the Republic Shortly."

yes now starting to show across the wires - probably Mubarak saying he left his swimwear in Cairo and can someone bring it to the beach at Sharm for him! Wink
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:35 am

Janey wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Janey wrote:

Laughing

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 16 Nail-polish-for-puppies
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 am

Muhajiir wrote:BREAKING BREAKING: Egypt statetv: Important and urgent message from the Leader of the republic SOON/AJA

I had reports it was the army making statement but now on the ticker on breaking it says the leader of the republic...must mean MUBARAK will speka soon!

Correction from AJA now it says the LEADRSHIP of the republic...its supposed to be mubarak...but can be Sillyman or the army...if army then its a coup....
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 am

ZX12R wrote:
Janey wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
Janey wrote:

Laughing

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 16 Nail-polish-for-puppies

that is pretty close although I am not quite so furry!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 am

BelgianBoy wrote:#Egypt TV: "Important and Urgent Communique from the Presidency of the Republic Shortly."

lol! did you get delegated to keep an eye on Egypt TV, BB lol!

You will be able to put all those recipes that they show in their cookery programs to good use

Egypt Rolling Updates Fri 11 Feb   - Page 16 49459
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 am

Muhajiir wrote:BREAKING BREAKING: Egypt statetv: Important and urgent message from the Leader of the republic SOON/AJA

Don't get too excited Muh, he will likely brag about the shawarma he just ate in hopes people will be starving and take a break from protesting to hit the street vendors. Bait and switch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 am

Janey wrote:

yes now starting to show across the wires - probably Mubarak saying he left his swimwear in Cairo and can someone bring it to the beach at Sharm for him! Wink

Speedos affraid
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpan Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 am

BelgianBoy wrote:Ok, now for the usual daily question: where in the world is Mohamed ElBaradei?

Drinking coffe with Mubarak!!!!!

albino
Limpan
Limpan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 am

Strawberry wrote:
Janey wrote:

Speedos affraid

No pics please!
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 am

Pfffft

Egypt urgent messages are like Welsh urgent plumbers
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Mary Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 am

Morgana wrote:there seems to be no clear choice of leader. A lot want the google bloke to step in and work in a coalition with the military to lead to fair elections.

The one general consensus is that El Baradei seems to have blown his chances

Thanx Janey, & BB has commented that lack of a leader is going to start to hinder the movement. Hmmm. So much energy these people have to change their lives. They absolutely MUST seize the day, TODAY. Can't wait for Babs to hear what's going on in the street(bitting nails) Do we have a nail bitting smiley?

Uh Oh That works LOL
Mother Mary
Mother Mary

http://tbsforum.thebroadspectrum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 am

Praetorian wrote:

Don't get too excited Muh, he will likely brag about the shawarma he just ate in hopes people will be starving and take a break from protesting to hit the street vendors. Bait and switch!

Nobody knows what state tv means LEADERSHIP of republic...a word never used before...its always says, army or president or vice president...for first time the leadership.....AJA says its maybe an army statement then its clear its a militar coup OR annoucment of mubarak have left the country....
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next