Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

+27
Dead Revolutionary
nicdeedoop
Claudia
Robert
Paddy
goodmockingbird
LS
Babsi
trudat
DoomFinch
Alaskan Girl
northerntomcat
Morgana
Muhajiir
Info.Dot
ZX12R
Limpan
fingulas
Godzilla85
Stealth521
cab123
Strawberry
BelgianBoy
Earth Cries
Lime Flavoured
Lurker
Janey
31 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem - Page 2 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

Post by Janey Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 am

Lurker wrote:ShababLibya:
BREAKING: the Libyan religious leaders have urged all libyans to know disobey #gaddafi

thanks Janey, for taking the lead today Smile

no worries, I apologise for being a bit slow as I am under the weather and doped up on pills to clear my sinuses!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem - Page 2 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

Post by Earth Cries Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 am

#Libya: #Turkey sends 4 ferries to evacuate its citizens
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

he sure is.. Sad

yet in young years in the 60s/70s, he appeared to be an ideologist, and it's really a somewhat "ghaddafi paradoxon" as it was called in the ARTE documentary I watched last week... He did a lot of positive things.. e.g. education, etc... also, before him, nearly every woman was analphabetic.. he changed that. he changed a lot.. but he also kept his people stuck in the past, and not allowing to form a government, or having a constitution etc..

try to watch clips/interviews from that era, ...... then watch same stuff from 90's and now...
geek

..Off-topic:
when we see some evil overbooked villains in movies etc with insane plans and attacks.. no one thinks this could be real.. but here we have one ..in libya, 2011 clown

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 am

BBC have admitted they are clueless because they have no reporter in Libya and are getting their information from tweets

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 am

I suspect that Gadaffi and his son are coke heads
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 am

Strawberry wrote:I suspect that Gadaffi and his son are coke heads

no no, they took the Pepsi challenge Wink
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 am

Janey wrote:
Strawberry wrote:I suspect that Gadaffi and his son are coke heads

no no, they took the Pepsi challenge Wink

lol!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am

AliTweeL:
Cellular network is off in tripoli.
God help us all, i can't even call my friends now, internet might go off any moment now.

few minutes ago

but nice to see these people still have their humour:

u don't know who u can trust, everyone is like in the matrix movie, one moment smiles at u and then u have an agent ready to capture u!

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am

from multiple sources now - soldiers disobeying orders to shoot protesters being burnt alive by the regime in punishment
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

India breaks off diplomatic relations
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 am

Janey wrote:from multiple sources now - soldiers disobeying orders to shoot protesters being burnt alive by the regime in punishment

affraid

wow, this all is seriously f*cked up

even Stalin, and the likes had them (at least) "just" shot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 am

Lurker wrote:
Janey wrote:from multiple sources now - soldiers disobeying orders to shoot protesters being burnt alive by the regime in punishment

affraid

Sad
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 am

Janey
I don't know if related or not... I read this one on elbaghdadis twitter, about 6h ago:
Many tweeps are telling me that #China is "bubbling & boiling". Anyone can shed any more light?

---------
nothing since on this... maybe you read something or can find out?

Maybe because of the oil?

and just found this, first hit on google: from feb 2010

China imported less crude oil from Saudi Arabia and Iran in January from a year earlier, but raised purchases from African exporters such as Angola and Libya and smaller MidEast producers Kuwait and Iraq, customs data showed.
http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFJOE61N0D320100224

so, I dont have to ask IF they import some crude oil from Libya..

and keeping thinking what someone posted in one of the older MiddleEast threads.. if oil import from ME is halted or endangered, china will not let this happen
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

Strawberry wrote:
Lurker wrote:

affraid

Sad

When you see stuff like this it makes you think that ANY country with a shred of humanity left should uniet and go over there and bomb the crap out of Gaddafi.
Mans inhumanity to man at its worst.
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 am

amtfoto:
I dont know what to tweet anymore besides the fact: Tripoli is in serious trouble. It looks like Gaddafi is not alone. No one is
pushing for international pressure or help. Like it's not happening. Maybe people should go and save #Tripoli.

ibnThabit:

Giddafi is preparing to slaughter the libyan people. Mercenaries have been brought in thousands of them armed to the teeth evrywhere in trip

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 am

Lurker wrote:janey don't know if related or not... I read this one on elbaghdadis twitter, about 6h ago:
Many tweeps are telling me that #China is "bubbling & boiling". Anyone can shed any more light?

---------
nothing since on this...

Maybe because of the oil?

and just found this, first hit on google: from feb 2010

China imported less crude oil from Saudi Arabia and Iran in January from a year earlier, but raised purchases from African exporters such as Angola and Libya and smaller MidEast producers Kuwait and Iraq, customs data showed.
http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFJOE61N0D320100224

so, I dont have to ask IF they import some crude oil from Libya..

and keeping thinking what someone posted in one of the older MiddleEast threads.. if oil import from ME is halted or endangered, china will not let this happen

Lurker this(if true) is bad news.I can see the headlines now US pay off China debt by attacking Libya and saving oil fields affraid
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 am

ShababLibya:
As i predicted earlier, before the #gaddafi fall we will see ministers resign - news in of the justice minister resigning

AliTweel:
Twitter is my only window to the world, if the internet blocked tonight i will go crazy.
do I hear gun fire!?

20secs ago
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 am

yep.. Ali heard gunfire Sad

the big battle in Tripoli seem to have started now Sad

ChangeinLibya: 1min ago
The unarmed and peaceful libyan people are currently being bombarded, attacked and murdered by gdfi & mercenaries in tripoli.
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 am

AliTweel:
I have confirmed news that people from the west r coming to tripoli 2 free it but i saw 4 army aircrafts going west. Can u imagine the end?

OMG Shocked
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth521 Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

Stealth521
Stealth521

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 am

amtfoto now also:
#TRIPOLI UNDER ATTACK EMERGENCY NOW #LIBYA #FEB17

The Battle for Tripoli has begun

about 15:00 GMT
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

This is slightly ot, but it could have major consequences. Anything on the wires, Janey?

Earthquake Shakes Up Suez Canal as Iran Warships Approach

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142433
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 am

Lurker wrote:

affraid

even Stalin, and the likes had them (at least) "just" shot

according to
ChangeinLibya:
How does a human being SET 60 soldiers ON FIRE 4 refusing 2 kill ppl and hear them scream to death? THESE R NOT HUMAN BEINGS...GTFO GADDAFI

60 soldiers! :shocked:

video, cant watch..needs fb account:
http://on.fb.me/gYqMzK

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 am

Earth Cries wrote:This is slightly ot, but it could have major consequences. Anything on the wires, Janey?

Earthquake Shakes Up Suez Canal as Iran Warships Approach

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142433
imagine this, when the are passing through and block the canal Shocked

talk about coincidence then Shocked
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am

amtfoto:

SougilJuma, Tajura and Zawadahmany being hit now! Markets being flattened

I can not believe this is happening.

call to people: a time to march to Libya and save some people?

This is just absurd.!

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next