Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

+27
Dead Revolutionary
nicdeedoop
Claudia
Robert
Paddy
goodmockingbird
LS
Babsi
trudat
DoomFinch
Alaskan Girl
northerntomcat
Morgana
Muhajiir
Info.Dot
ZX12R
Limpan
fingulas
Godzilla85
Stealth521
cab123
Strawberry
BelgianBoy
Earth Cries
Lime Flavoured
Lurker
Janey
31 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem - Page 21 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

Post by Janey Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 am

latest: head of Libyan state airlines resigns amongst with many pilots who are refusing to fly in mercenaries
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem - Page 21 Empty Re: Libya Rolling Updates Monday 21st - Massacres and Mayhem

Post by goodmockingbird Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 am

PsychoticLynx: RT @marwame: RT @shabablibya: BREAKING: Manager of Afriqiyah resigns,says he will not allow his planes to bring in foreign mercenaries #Libya #Feb17
less than 20 seconds ago via HootSuite
goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpan Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 am

Janey wrote:back with you guys, and at my desk, although I might be intermittent. This sinus problem is making me dizzy. I will chase the wires for the updates.

Sorry I have had a quiet couple of days. I have been really rough.

Thanks for all you're work. Take care of you're healt, thats most importent.
sunny
Limpan
Limpan

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 am

ZX12R wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Lime Flavoured wrote:
cab123 wrote:7:32AM EST: 92.55 6.35 (7.37%) Crude Oil Mar 11 (CLH11.NYM)

oil now dropping!!! something might be up??

Could just be speculators trying to make a quick profit.

very true,NYSE opens in 1 hr. I'll still be here till 9:15 we'll see then.

Opens in 1 1/2 hours. At 9:30 am eastern.
I stand corrected,thanks Z
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by goodmockingbird Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 am

exiledsurfer: Not just the #malta defectors: 13 planes refused to bomb Benghazi. | @Speak2tweet http://bit.ly/hInekQ (Feb 21) #feb17 RT @AliveIn: #Libya
less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck
goodmockingbird
goodmockingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 am

cab123 wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Lime Flavoured wrote:

I usually watch the opening 30 minutes every morning. That's the only reason I know.

About Gaddafi. With what he did yesterday, if the reports of bombings and shooting of
unarmed civilians is backed up by lots of evidence, he and his regime is finished. Those
will be called human rights violations and crimes against humanity and will be taken up
by the U.N. and other organizations. There is no way things just go back to normal for
Gaddafi. He is a war criminal now, and guilty of slaughtering his own people.

It is now a matter of how long he can get those loyal to him to continue the killing, before
the neighboring countries step in with U.N. approval. At least, I hope this is what happens,
and the sooner the better. He is a certifiable kook that is capable of endless bloodshed to
preserve his own power.
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am

Good morning, all.

Tweets:

If #Gaddafi sets up fires to oil wells as part of a scorched earth policy? Will the reactions of "World leaders" be different? #Lybia

Al Arabiya: The UN: The Libyan authorities are committing "crimes against humanity". #Libya

RT @Reuters: FLASH - Iran has stopped oil activities in #Libya, to evacuate staff in next 48 hours - MEHR agency

Zakariya Salem Saad: The mercenary aircraft pilots are Ukrainians, Serbians & Pakistanis, we aren't sure about Syrians being involved #Libya
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 am

the Libyan embassy in UAE has turned against the regime and now supports the people
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 am

On Al J now the Ambassor of Libya to the US resigns and says that he has resigned from his post. He says he cares about the people and what they want.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:28 am

Janey wrote:the Libyan embassy in UAE has turned against the regime and now supports the people

Very Happy

about time
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:28 am

Earth Cries wrote:Good morning, all.

Tweets:

If #Gaddafi sets up fires to oil wells as part of a scorched earth policy? Will the reactions of "World leaders" be different? #Lybia

Al Arabiya: The UN: The Libyan authorities are committing "crimes against humanity". #Libya

RT @Reuters: FLASH - Iran has stopped oil activities in #Libya, to evacuate staff in next 48 hours - MEHR agency

Zakariya Salem Saad: The mercenary aircraft pilots are Ukrainians, Serbians & Pakistanis, we aren't sure about Syrians being involved #Libya

Good morning to you Earth Cries and all the lovely people here today flower
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:29 am

UK and French stock markets having a rocky day, each down 2 percent at various parts of the day due to Libya unrest fuelling concerns of further economic slowdown
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 am

ZX12R wrote:
cab123 wrote:
ZX12R wrote:
cab123 wrote:
Lime Flavoured wrote:

I usually watch the opening 30 minutes every morning. That's the only reason I know.

About Gaddafi. With what he did yesterday, if the reports of bombings and shooting of
unarmed civilians is backed up by lots of evidence, he and his regime is finished. Those
will be called human rights violations and crimes against humanity and will be taken up
by the U.N. and other organizations. There is no way things just go back to normal for
Gaddafi. He is a war criminal now, and guilty of slaughtering his own people.

It is now a matter of how long he can get those loyal to him to continue the killing, before
the neighboring countries step in with U.N. approval. At least, I hope this is what happens,
and the sooner the better. He is a certifiable kook that is capable of endless bloodshed to
preserve his own power.

I agree with you in theory but that Egyptian Seuliman is still around
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 am

#Libya lots of informal checkpoints. men with hunting rifles, clubs..organized by tribes
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 am

What is up with Obama? I have not seen his face during this whole ordeal. Saw Hillary a couple of times.
Seems he was on another vacation, skiing. Does he have the attitude of let them eat cake, too?
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 am

Andy Borowitz
#LIBYA: In Attempt to Confuse Opposition, Gaddafi Issues Three New Spellings of His Name

BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:39 am

Some mercenaries reported to be wearing bullet-proof vests to protect them from fire by police who joined protesters! #libya

RT @bencnn: People in Tobruk threatening to cut off export of oil from Eastern #Libya "if Qaddafi does not ... http://viigo.im/62ID

RT @bbcworld: Fmr UN Under-Sec for Humanitarian Affairs, Sir John Holmes, also tells BBC international military action in #Libya "won't work"

Gaddafi said he'll let media in...Reports that #tripoli is being cleaned now, in order to disguise what happened last night.! #feb17 #libya
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am

Iran have stopped oil activities in Libya and will evacuate staff according to Sky News' ticker
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 am

Luna wrote:Iran have stopped oil activities in Libya and will evacuate staff according to Sky News' ticker

Yes, evacuate the staff, and replace them with saboteurs to enhance the chaos. Iran is the biggest instigator in the middle
east. I really wish the protests there in Iran would oust that apocalyptic nightmare of a theocracy.
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by cab123 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

ZX12R wrote:
Luna wrote:Iran have stopped oil activities in Libya and will evacuate staff according to Sky News' ticker

Yes, evacuate the staff, and replace them with saboteurs to enhance the chaos. Iran is the biggest instigator in the middle
east. I really wish the protests there in Iran would oust that apocalyptic nightmare of a theocracy.

Z, take a look at USA post here, very relv. to iran from AP
cab123
cab123

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX12R Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:07 am

cab123 wrote:
ZX12R wrote:

Z, take a look at USA post here, very relv. to iran from AP

Link?
ZX12R
ZX12R

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 am

guys, I have opened a new thread so we don't end up meeting the message limit on this one.

Please swap across

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/t773-libya-in-crisis-tuesday-22-feb

thanks ever so much!
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Cries Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 am

Love this tweet:

To Gaddafi: You're the weak one. And you’ll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you. - Harry Potter #Libya
Earth Cries
Earth Cries

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 am

Shortly, Gaddafi will deliver a speech: Libyan TV
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21