Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libya In Crisis - Tuesday 22 Feb

+23
lolita
Aetius Romulous
Robert
FFR77
He who Seeks Truth
Alaskan Girl
Godzilla85
trudat
Limpan
LewNi
goodmockingbird
Paddy
Luna
Joe Bese
Babsi
Lime Flavoured
BelgianBoy
Strawberry
ZX12R
cab123
Muhajiir
Earth Cries
Janey
27 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Libya In Crisis - Tuesday 22 Feb - Page 16 Empty Re: Libya In Crisis - Tuesday 22 Feb

Post by BelgianBoy Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 am

Reports of pro-Gaddafi forces atacking an Egyptian aid convoy. 3 dead & 14 wounded
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Libya In Crisis - Tuesday 22 Feb - Page 16 Empty Re: Libya In Crisis - Tuesday 22 Feb

Post by Dead Revolutionary Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:21 am

Lurker wrote:http://twitter.com/varlamov
Pro-Gaddafi Rally in Moscov
http://yfrog.com/gzdmdwhj

Aljazeera reports that Yusuf Sawwan, a close aide of Saif #Gaddafi, has resigned.

Stalinists.
Dead Revolutionary
Dead Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 am

whoops, forgot to post.. few hours ago:

the two warships which were ordered to attack Benghazi, (there were also rumours, a phone call to Al hurra, saying that Benghazi is being shelled by warships)

In fact, they took the same step as the two jets Smile

they refused to attack Benghazi and headed towards Malta

Smile
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 am

AliTweel:
I just called my friend Taimour in banghazi, he said it is free. He told me if tripoli do not protest then everything will be for nothing.
No body in banghazi touched any building buy the regime ones. He told me people unarmed shot at by antiaicraft mg but won the battle
So many have been killed in banghazi thats why people didnot run from the 14.5" bullets, they were taking revenge for the family and friends
I think if the people in tripoli did not get so many deaths as in benghazi then we will not be free. I'm still observing and asking friends
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 am

Elbaghdadi:
Tune into Aljazeera now; they have a correspondent in Malta live, confirming it. (navy vessels)
Aljazeera now showing footage of dead in Tripoli; report that some morgues were raided and corspes taken by Gaddafi troops.
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 am

Seems like the propaganda/PR machinery is working heavily today..

The attack on the aid convey to be false!

Reports that general younis was kidnapped, false!

Reports of huge fights in several disctricts, false!

From elbaghdadi
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 am

Turkish reporter from TRT mentions arrests & interrogation by police and lynch attempts by pro-Gaddafi men.
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Revolutionary Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 am

11:26am Franco Frattini, the Italian foreign minister, has described reports that 1,000 civilians have died over the past 10 days of revolt as "credible," according to the Reuters news agency. He also said that the eastern province of Cyrenaica, as we've heard for days on Twitter, is no longer in Gaddafi's control.
Dead Revolutionary
Dead Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgianBoy Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 am

Al Arab Newspaper (Qatar): Egypt informs #Libya that it may intervene militarily to save Egyptians in Libya http://bit.ly/fbWzGy Arabic
BelgianBoy
BelgianBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

deleted Wink

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cbfunk Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 am

Sociopathic Gadaffi probably under no circumstances wants to "resign" sooner than
Mubarak did. And his children are probably feverishly working to hide as many assets as possible.

It truly is tragic.
cbfunk
cbfunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 am

those italians are nearly as pathetic as libyans regime:

Rome - The uprising in Libya may result in up to 300,000 immigrants trying to reach Europe across the Mediterranean, Italy's foreign minister warned Wednesday.

Franco Frattini, in an interview with the Corriere dell Sera, also expressed concern that terrorist organizations such as al-Qaeda may attempt to exploit the disturbances to gain a foothold in the North African country.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/europe/news/article_1621358.php/Italian-minister-300-000-Libyans-may-attempt-to-flee-to-Europe

hello? the whole eastern border to egypt is open for days now... same for the seaside/ports... how many libyans have fled??
(well, the army jets, and navy vessels dont count Very Happy)

and what about the thousands of exile libyans all wanting to come back home to libya?

Rolling Eyes
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 am

Lurker wrote:lol just turned on computer, to post this.. BB Smile

and this:
elbaghdadi:
Just in: Reports of fire at interior ministry in #Egypt.

wtf is going on? confused affraid

(ok, my bad.. it says fire.. not firing)

Interior minister resigned yesterday and joined the protsestors...he is a high ranking general and a good friend of Gaddafi since 1969, Gaddafi said he was shot in Benghazi and killed by protestors....He says Gaddafis men tried to shot him but missed....So the fire is probebly by gaddafi to erase all evidence and papers that man has
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Janey Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

morning all,

the thread for today is now up and running

https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/t790-libya-turmoil-wednesday-23rd#12141
Janey
Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 am

Muhajiir wrote:

and this:
elbaghdadi:

Interior minister resigned yesterday and joined the protsestors...he is a high ranking general and a good friend of Gaddafi since 1969, Gaddafi said he was shot in Benghazi and killed by protestors....He says Gaddafis men tried to shot him but missed....So the fire is probebly by gaddafi to erase all evidence and papers that man has
Hi muh, thanks for answering.. I have deleted my post.. I misread it as "firing at" instead of "fire"..... btw, its the ministry in EGPYT

which was on fire today Wink

Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhajiir Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 am

Lurker wrote:
Muhajiir wrote:

and this:
elbaghdadi:

Hi muh, thanks for answering.. I have deleted my post.. I misread it as "firing at" instead of "fire"..... btw, its the ministry in EGPYT

which was on fire today Wink

Oh u miss read fire for firing, but stupid me misread egypt for libya What a Face
Muhajiir
Muhajiir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16